Chapter 37: it was a mistake

Ollie's POV

When I heard her say those words it hurts to see and hear that she still loves me. The words keep repeating in my head.

Ollie I stopped because you don't seem to care, you straight up dumped me on text and didn't even care! You told me you'll never ever date her but you did exactly that! all I wanted to do was stay with you but you just hate my guts for some reason. And how I feel oh I'll tell you how I felt when we dated. I loved you like a million times more than the universe, I loved you a million times more than modelling which is my passion but it's not that important right now! I miss screaming and fighting and kissing I the rain. And its 2am and im cursing your name. So in love that I acted insane and that's The Way I love you!

why did I leave her? It's all because of that stupid contract. It's all because of Camille. I hate myself, I hate that I couldn't just thinked about it first. Then I realized... Every race me and Camille went they always wanted Camilles autograph. Did she really had a bad reputation like she said or she just using me for more? I look up Camille Zalinda on Instagram, and she had over a million followers. She was using me! I need to end this relationship. What ever this is!?

"hey Cami" I shouted. I need to fucking end this or im going to be crazy about her.

"mhhm" she said coming to the room I was in.

"why does this say a million?" I ask since I already want to end this.

"oh that's not me" she stuttered. I can't believe her!

"then why does it say Camille Zalinda?"

"um a copy?" she said with hand movements.

"I'm not buying it" I say closing my laptop.

"fine! that's my main and the account that I showed all of you is my second!"

"oh and I'm breaking your ass" I say getting out of bed.

"That's not what the contract said!" she shouted.

"well the contract did say if someone lies about their identity I could break up with them!" I say sarcastically, and my Rene is hearing about this. When I finally get to her hotel room I see her there. I knocked and someone answered. That was quick.

"Hey I'm sorry for ruining all of this. I didn't want to date her. I just did it for my seat and I honestly want to have that back. it was a mistake breaking up with you!" I finally got that out, for once. I was waiting for a response but all I got was lips. "so you still love me?" I asked.

"so much dummy" she finally responded. "oh and I know that you dated Camille just for your seat and I completely understand!" she quickly said.

"who said!?" I asked for more information so I could know who not to trust.

"Zyra" she quietly said but not that quiet for me.

"well that's ok and can you be my girlfriend again?" please say yes, please say yes.

"yes, I will be your girlfriend again!" Yes! oh wait shea trying to say something. "but we first do research before deciding" she said now her hand wrapping her hands on my neck.

"did you really know she was famous?" I asked while wrapping my hands around her waist.

"probably" She says with a cute little smile. Oh it's great being back with her. How come I was so lucky to have her as mine, again. It's now more different now that it's now an honest relationship. This is the kind of relationship I want, I need..

A/N:

it's a short chapter since school just started and um they gave a whole lot of homework so I couldn't really write but here I am. And don't forget to vote 🤍