chapter 25: This is true

Isabelles POV

I was still frustrated at Zyra. I was mad, annoyed. Why would she do that? What did I do wrong? Why am I like this? I can't right now. As I cuddled with Ollie I completely forgot I needed to babysit P since Max and Kelly is busy. Ollie told me Max wanted me to solve my problem first. I was thankful that every F1 driver is always there for me. Pierre was the first one, he would always hang out with me when Charles was doing something. Then I met the Other drivers when I was 15. I didn't really wanted to go to races since I know it was boring, but I was so wrong. I'm a Ferrari fan but I'm kinda like a Red bull one too, because of Max obviously.

"Are you feeling better?" Ollie asked.

"yeah just mad at her"

"you don't want to say her name huh?" I just nodded. We cuddled till we saw a familiar face.

"Danny!" I shouted. Daniel Riccardo is my favorite McLaren driver. He always makes me laugh, makes me smile. Lando is great but Lando is no Daniel like at all. He's the best. He makes me feel comfortable around other people like he's my older brother. I love my 3 elder brothers but Daniel was the one who always understand me like he was the one that always knows when im down.

"Hey IsIs" IsIs was his little nickname for me. He always called me that since Isa and Belle was often used. I liked the way he called me IsIs. It's always weird for others to call me that but for Daniel it was amazing. "How are you feeling?" he asked me.

"Kinda good kinda bad"

"well I'm sorry that Zyra hurt you"

"Don't be and please do not say her name"

"oh no name policy"

"yep"

As we talked it made me feel better. Ollie gave us space but I wanted him there since he made me comfortable too. After we talked for about an hour. I talked to Ollie and he said the way to fix it is for forgiveness. But she tried I just kicked her ass like it was nothing. I didn't want to hurt her fellings but she hurt mine so I was still mad. Something in me says that I should just forgive her but the other part said don't just give a week or 2. We live in the same house. How can I avoid her if I live with her? And then I got an idea

"Hey Ollie" I said nervously.

"mh" he awnsered looking away at his phone.

"can I stay at you're house for a few days?"

"yeah sure"

"thanks I love you so much" wait what the fuck did I just say? Oh god I just said I love you. WE HAVEN'T EVEN DATED FOR A MONTH WEVE ONLY DATED FOR HOW MANY DAYS! but it's true I loved him. More that anything even. I wanted to tell Zyra but I was still mad. I wanted to tell my brothers but they would just laugh at me or not listen. So I just tell myself? yeah no that would be weird as fuck. "Hey Ol sorry I didn't mean-"

"no don't." Ollie said interrupting my
words.

"what do you mean?"

"We maybe I love you too"

"Oliver James Bearman you love me?"

"I just said it!"

And with that I gave him a kiss. It was the best kiss I've ever gave him. It was sparks. Like the song sparks fly. You got to love a swiftie like me. I couldn't stop. I just wanted to kiss him every second of my life but I can't. That would be cringe. But it's true. This is true. I'm glad I dated him. But why him?

Author's note:

I'm so sorry that the last chapter didn't have a author's note but this time it has so yeah. And they just said I love you wait I'm so relieved that I made a chapter. I was waiting all day for the time just to type but I was just so busy. And don't forget to vote 🤍