Chapter 32: why her?

Isabelles POV

"I broke up with you because I didn't want you to be sad" Ollie said still trying to catch his breath.

"But I was happy. It was good. I wasn't sad " I reply.

"I know but I knew you were struggling"

"Then why did you date Camille?"

"I can't tell you" he said finally catching the breath he needed.

"tell me huh. why her?" the words finally left my mouth. Those words were in my mouth the whole day.

"I told you I can't tell"

"fine I'll just go" I walked off before he could say or do something. I just wanted to fucking punch him in the face. Even if I'll go to jail. I mean it.

"What was that about? Charles said looking at me from the drivers side.

"nothing just drive" I say as tears starts rolling down my face. I don't know why. Am I that sensitive?

"ok madam Leclerc" he said while starting the engine.

I played All too well by Taylor Swift on my phone. I put on my airpods a d just cry. No one talked to me the whole car ride since they knew the problem. Am I the problem? Or am I just bad luck? I accidentally fell asleep on Landos shoulder. Oh did I mention this car ride was me, Arthur, Charlotte, Carla, Charles and Lando? Charles was driving Charlotte in the front Arthur at the other window with Carla sat on his lap Lando then me. I wanted to throw up when I saw Arthur and Carla honestly.

I was woken up by a Lando holding me bridal style. I was uncomfortable he was my best friend and him carrying me like that was honestly embarrassing.

"Lando I could walk"

"I know I'm your best friend but I know your too tired"

"thanks" I say then i accidentally fell asleep again. What is this jet lagg? yeah I'm honestly tired by now. And honestly wanting to kill myself already.

When I woke up I was in my bed. At my apartment. Wait how did I get here? did I teleport? I mean how? Then my memory came back. Lando fucking Norris fucking carried me up to my apartment. Yeah I'm fucked. One million fan girls of Lando live here and maybe just maybe they saw him. Fuck fuck fuck. Im screwed. Or should I say me and Lando is screwed.

"Zyra!!!!!" I scream across the room so she can hear. Were apparently sharing an apartment with Paul if the Monaco GP comes up. Did I get to vote, no I did not. Yeah this is probably the worst thing that Zyra has ever done to me.

"yeah?" she says screaming back so I can hear.

"can I skip today's race?"

"yeah" yes finally I could rest. I should've not said that because she changed her fucking mind. "oh wait no"

"whyyyyyy???" I ask in disbelief. I hate this. Ahhh I want to kill myself right now.

"just come!" she screams. Kill me already! I get up and get dressed and put my hair on a ponytail.

We got to the paddock a bit early I mean super early because of Paul. Why did I let this happen? Even though I dated Ollie I wasn't this early. I was like on time to watch the race. Zyra took a candid picture of me when I was looking at the F1 cars. And I of course posted it on my Instagram. Don't blame me I was so cute in that.

isa_leclerc

caption: thanks @zyzy

caption: thanks @zyzy.rosberg for taking this pick of me.

comments :

zyzy.rosberg welcome bea

> isa_leclerc I love you
> zyzy.rosberg love you more
> paularon_ I think I lost my girlfriend

user 18 omg I love her sm.

landonorris my bestie is beautiful af ❤️

user 35 are we not going to talk about Lando's comment?

I just ignored the hate comments I was getting. Like 'slut why did you leave him?' or 'bitch I knew you were going to leave him' and even 'why are you even there? you fucking have no rights to be there' the last one made me laugh my ass out. Did they forget I'm a Leclerc and also the youngest, but I'm the oldest if you ask me. Im the one who cookes cleans and they just sit around doing nothing. I'm just kidding. They're rhe ones who cook's for me. I don't know how to cook, but no one needs to know that.

"hey you ok?" Fredrik Vesti asked me. He's one of the f2 drivers and Ollie's teammate. God why do I think of him that much. He doesn't love me anymore.

"yeah, just all of these hate comments" I say with a smile so he doesn't get worried.

"just forget about those hate comments and have fun" he says with a comforting smile.

"thanks Fred"

"no problem"

Is everyone in the paddock gossiping about me because all the questions have been 'are you ok?' 'are you hurt?' 'how did you two break up?' I swear to fucking god if I hear another question about my live life im going to kill myself. Does anyone say 'Hi' or 'Hello' to me anymore? nope. Im disappointed. Am I the one who spread this? Probably. Yeah I hate myself. We watched the F3 Sprint race. no one got to go on the podium but it was alright. then it was F2 Sprint race. I didn't even bother to watch but Zyra forced me to. yeah still no podium. I can't blame them, Monaco is really hard.

Dinner was coming up tonight. It was only for the Prema drivers and engineers but Rene knows me like I'm his child so I got to go. Zyra also got to go as Paul's puls one. You could imagine me throwing up on them don't worry. Oh I fucking wish Ollie didn't bring Camille as a plus one. If he did I'll just eat in the bathroom. As I get ready in a long sleeve mini black dress. I was still nervous because I'm not even part of the team. Oh screw it.
before I go, I need to post something on Instagram.

isa_leclerc

caption: dinner time!!!!

*comments have been disabled*

I disabled the comments since I knew it was all going to be hate ones. As we arrived I could feel Camille not really wanting me there. Yep I'm fucked up....

A/N:

y'all don't give me hate but I needed to stop it here to make the next chapter have tea. And I can't believe I just made two chapters in a day! And don't forget to vote 🤍