chapter 23: tears

Isabelles POV

As I and Ollie got out Zyra was already waiting.

"Hey girl" Zyra said with a grin.

"do I get a hi?" Ollie asked.

"yeah no but hi Ollie" she replied.

"you actually said hi!"

"yeah yeah now Zyra spill"

"So you know my secret boyfriend right?"

"yeah the one you never tell me"

"yeah well if Abu Dhabi is done me and him are going to a 1 month vacation" I was shocked we were going to move when Abu Dhabi is done but she just ditched me for her boyfriend.

"Zyra!" I said mad and kinda confused.

"what?"

"moving day!"

"oh right"

"OMG!" Ollie screams behind us.

"what?" I asked since I was worried, but still mad at Zyra.

"I have a reserve seat in f2 next year!"

"no way"

"yes way!" I gave him a kiss then went back to Zyra.

"Zyra we have like a million stuff how can I transfer all of them if you're not there"

"relax it's ok"

"Zyra don't even"

"it's already too late"

"are you going to the run ways?"

"no"

"why?"

"I didn't get the job!"

"and you're happy about it?"

"yeah"

"how stupid are you?"

"I don't know, and I got to go my boyfriend is waiting for me"

"what a spoiled bitch" I whispered to myself but maybe the whole team heard because they were looking at me. "what?" I ask them.

"Isa you shouldn't be here" Dino said coming closer to me.

"why, what's wrong?" I asked them while looking at Ollie.

"just come and look" Zak said while leading me to Paul.

"what's wrong he looks fine" I said and no one said a thing until I saw her. She betrayed me, but why?

"What the fuck Zyra!" I scream so they could here me.

"Isa it's not what you think"

"then what is it?" I asked while crossing my arm.

"maybe were dating" Paul said.

"and you didn't tell me? Zyra he's my ex what the fuck were you thinking?"

"well he's your ex and you don't let me date him?"

"of course I will I just can't believe you didn't tell me?"

"well I thought it wasn't a big deal"

"Zyra of course its a big deal!" as tears ran down my face I felt someone hug me. I look up to see Ollie. But I just ran. Zyra tried to run after me but they just stopped her.

How could she do that do this. We've been friends since kindergarten but she does that betraye me. I ran to Charles since he's my comfort person. When he saw me he just hugged me. He led me to his drivers room and Charlotte came and comfort me. When I calm down they talked to me.

"what happened?" Charles asked with a concerned look.

"Zyra she dated Paul without telling me"

"it's ok you're here with us" Charlotte said. She got me water and then we went and watched the f2 race.

"Hey Isa what are you doing here?" Louisa asked. I was close with the WAGS because of my brother and they just make me feel home.

"well Zyra"

"oh, a fight?" Kelly asked.

"mhh" I just said not wanting to talk even more.

"so you and Ollie?" they all said at the same time. "you official now?" Charlotte continues.

"well yeah, but me and Zyra was gonna move to Monaco after Abu Dhabi and long distance is a thing but it won't be the same"

"it will. Did he said you two are going to make it work?" Louisa asked.

"well yeah"

"then there is nothing to be worried about"

As we talked I saw Zyra coming our way but I just ignored her. For what she did anger is still in my body. flowing like it would burst. But I just calmed myself down so nothing could be ruined ever again. And that's when I realized Ollie fought for me, he called out Zyra he fought for me. That's why I picked him no one else just him.

"Hey I'm sorry" Zyra said.

"hey can u leave us alone for a minute?" I asked the girls and they nodded. "spill" I said when the girls were nowhere to be seen.

"I'm sorry I was going to tell you eventually but I got scared"

"how long have you two been dating?"

"what?"

"how long have you two done this!"

"after you two broke up"

"What the fuck Zyra!"

Author's note:

I'm so sorry if this is a cliffhanger I just wanted to leave it like this so I can make a Ollie POV in the next chapter so stay tuned. And don't forget to vote 🤍