Chapter 31: is it my fault?

Isabelles POV

As I open my eyes I scan the room to see where I am. I was in the Prema garage. I looked to see who was holding me and it was him.... I immediately stood up since I didn't want him to hold me like that. As he wanted to talk Camille came and he kissed her. It's only been 3 months and I haven't even gotten over him yet. I wanted to slap him across the face but realized he wasn't mine anymore. So I just ran too Zyra. I hold my tears. I told myself to stay strong since I could feel tears falling from my eyes. How could he. Is this why we broke up? Am I just a distraction from her? I couldn't even walk. I know I shouldn't date anyone anymore. They'll just break my heart.

"Are you ok?" I hear a familiar voice.

"yeah, wait who are you?' I look up to see my brother Arthur's girlfriend. Her name is Carla she's my other Best friend. But what was she doing here? Yeah I'm completely out of breath at this point.

"Carla" she said with a soft smile. She was always there for me. Ever since they started dating. I know you'll just say what about Natalie well they weren't a thing at all.

"Oh I hate myself"

"hey don't say that"

"But everyone hates me!" as tears running down my face I could feel Carlas hand brushing my hair.

"well I don't" she said while pulling me into a hug. "no one does they're just jealous of you"

"then why do they hurt me?" I ask. And my tears became heavier.

"it's there lost" a smile crept up my face when I heard her say that.

We talked until my stupid brothers came looking for me. Yes stupid they passed us like 15 times. But they also care. I was laughing when they finally saw me. How can I not laugh. There stupid and also blind. I mean it.

"There you are" Charles said out of breath. "and why are you laughing?" he ask still finding air to breathe.

"you passed me like 15 times. How can I not laugh?" I ask still laughing out loud.

"but- wait I can't defend myself for once"

"finally. So that's 3 years 3 months and 23 days that I finally beat you"

"you keep track of it?"

"I honestly made that up"

We all laugh at my joke and then went to find Arthur since he was still looking for me.

"Fuck were did you find them?"

"at the dams garage" Charles said with a grin on his face. I bet that they bet on me. And yes they bet like all the time.

"I fucking checked it like 100 times and here's your money"

"you bet on me again??!?!!?" I asked with a frustrating voice.

"mhh" Arthur said with a tired but also annoyed face. He's probably annoyed because he last again. Yep the only time he probably won is when we all bet on who's going to be the winner in uno. It was me I was the winner.

"You two should stop. Arthurs at his last money"

"HAHA" Arthur said sarcasticly and I had a grin on my face.

I returned back to the Prema garage because Zyra still wanted to be there. And if you say why wouldn't I just go to Arthur or Charles, trust me hanging out with my ex and Zyra is better than watching Charles train. And if you're wondering witch ex it's Paul. After Zyra and him dated I forgave him and we're actually now good friends. He changed like a lot.

As im walking through the garage I see Camille wrapped around Ollie's arm. Oh I just wanted to punch her right now. She knew we had a relationship and know she stole it. I just wanted to scream 'Bitch fuck off' but I realize that Ollie wasn't mine anymore. I was single. No one wants me. All my relationships are the same. People leaving me, not me leaving them. I truly loved Ollie but couldn't tell if he loved me back. I couldn't tell if our relationship was real or not. If it was just for paparazzi and interviews. It's like my fault. Maybe it is my fault. Is it my fault?.

"Girl what happened?" I hear Zyra's voice. I look up and she looks worried. "are you hurt?" she asked with a concerned face. I would be concerned too. Like my bestie fainting and her being saved by her ex is real.

"Yeah I just got a little dizzy" I say with a smile so she won't be worried.

"no I mean are you ok. Like him ok?"
now I get it shes talking about my love life. About them.

"Yeah I just got shocked and I really didn't expect it" I say still having that small soft smile on my face.

"well what or why ever that jerk broke up with you is the wrong decision" She said confidently.

"thanks Zy"

As the race ends I could feel the tension between me and Ollie. It's not good at all. As I'm walking to the car I feel a pear of hands stopping me.

"wait" a familiar voice says. I look at the guy who is catching a breath.

"what do you want?" I asked annoyed, because I was. I still didn't like the feeling of this.

"I just wanted to explain everything" he said with an assuring smile on his face, but I wanted to leave, immediately.

"spill" I say with my arms crossed.

A/N:

another cliffhanger?!?!!?! Sorry for all the people that wanted to know what he was going to say. And the tension is real guys. And don't forget to vote 🤍

(btw the end is near. not like us dying like this book will be ending. So keep your eyes out for another chapter! and of course tell me what you think)