Chapter 7: looking at me

Ollie's POV

I couldn't sleep that night because of what happened earlier. Paul was first than me. He dated Isabelle before me. He was Isabelles first love interest. My thoughts were interrupted with a notification on my phone it was Isabelle

Belle
Hey are you asleep?

Ollie
No I'm not tired you?

Belle
Not at all

me and Isabelle talked until we were tired.

Ollie
Good night Belle❤️

Belle
Good night Ollie🤍

Now we talked I could finally sleep. When I woke up I got up and went and change. I went to the garage and saw her. I said good morning to Arthur and Jak and they said it back.

"Good morning Belle"

"Good morning Ollie"

She followed me in my driver's room and we talked.

"Hey I need to go"

"why?"

"Zyra said Charles is looking for me so"

"oh ok"

She gave me a hug and I gave her a kiss on the forehead. She went to the Formula 1 garages. I still couldn't get Paul out of my mid Paul Aron was first to get my girl. Paul Aron was her first race car driver boyfriend. Paul Aron is the number one thing that's in my min.

_______________________________
Isabelles POV

His eyes were in mine I couldn't leave but I had too. He was looking at me like I was the sun shining in his eyes. But I knew he like Camille more than me. I could see it but I could deny it.
my thoughts were in my head. Was Ollie inlove with me? Was I the right choice for Ollie? Am I gonna go out with Ollie? I needed to know so I was gonna tell him how I feel when we get back to Chelmsford.

"Babes you're here" Zyra said and I was thankful because my thoughts were getting to me.

"yeah I'm here" I said sarcasticly.

"hey what's wrong" she noticed me not felling well that's why I have her.

"I didn't know I'm just tired" I lied to her I just hope she doesn't notice.

"come on tell me the truth"

"you were right maybe I should tell Ollie I like him"

"told you now let's not worry about that and focus on the race"

I nodded I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to put my mind on the race. When the formula 3 race started Ollie was lucky he got pole and Arthur had P2. Ollie won the Sprint race and Arthur got P3.

After a few hours we needed to go back to the hotel but Zyra said she wants our hotel room to her own. I didn't know we're to go so I texted Ollie

Belle
Hey can I sleep in you're hotel room tonight?

Ollie
Sure but why?

Belle
Zyra wants the room to her own and I thought you would want company.

Ollie
sure I'll give you my room number

Ollie texted me his room number and I went to his room.

Author's note:
Sorry Ollies POV was short im gonna make a longer POV tomorrow or maybe Later. And don't forget to vote my story 🤍