Chapter 26: jacket

Isabelles POV

I was just walking around the Prema finding something when I heard a familiar voice outside.

"Stella!" Stella was an old friend of mine since kindergarten and we grew a bond with each other. But ever since her family left I felt alone. But Zyra of course cheered me up at least for a while.

"Hey how are you Bea?" We use tu flirt with each other since we didn't have boyfriend's to call.

"Well actually nice, you?"

"Great. Oh and hows that boyfriend of yours"

"Good. How about you and Zane?" She dated Zane Maloney but I hope I didn't bring that up since there was an akward silence between me and her.

"Oh um Zane dump me" she said stuttering a little.

"oh. I shouldn't brought that up shouldn't I"

"no it's ok I've got over it"

"when did it happen?"

"well last week"

"why are you still here? Not that I want you out im just asking you know"

"yeah of course. Well my Id doesn't expire until Abu Dhabi do I come to races"

"oh, you still love them don't you?"

"I still do yeah" She was obsessed with F1 and it was a little annoying at first but when I watched it I get why she loved it. Especially when they're are night races. We talked for a while until the quali.

"See you later"

"yeah see you Stell"

I was happy I got to catch up but now I miss the trio we were in. we were the Powerpuff girls. I was Blossom always coming up with the ideas, Stella was Bubbles since she was an introvert, And Zyra was well Buttercup because she was the one who would have all the energy. I didn't want to admit it but it was like I missed her. Missed the old group. But it's now Zysa. Zysa is me and Zyras name and in Isa and Zyra. Zy for her and sa for me Zysa. We usually joke about it but now I miss it. But now it's just sa without the Zy.

I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't have the courage to do so. It's like my fault but it's 100 % her fault. I felt mad when shebsaid that she will go on a vacation with her boyfriend the Endo of Abu Dhabi and then I find out that she's dating my fucking ex boyfriend. I would be fine, but then she said that after the brake up the started dating. Then I felt weak when I saw her having fun without me. I was snapped out of my own world when 3 of the F3 drivers are standing in front of me.

"You ok?" Jak said.

"Yeah it looks like you've been stressed" Arthur said worried. Of course he would be, why wouldn't he be? Even though we fight like alot were still family. Then there's Ollie who just stayed silent since he exactly knew if I was stressed or if I was ok.

"Yeah just haven't slept a lot" I said with a assuring smile, But that smile is fake everything about me is fake. Maybe im fake.

"Just rest" Ollie said and there she was, I saw her. I told the boys I needed to go to the bathroom but before I could say it she was standing like right in front of me.

"Isa I just wanted to talk"

"save it Zy"

"Please"

"You know what go on!"

"I wanted to say-" before she could finish the sentence I finished it for her.

"sorry?"

"yeah"

"well sorry isn't enough. First you told me you were going on vacation for how many days and leaving me to the work of our move, second I caught you and my ex kissing it was fine but you just needed to tell me, third you tell me that you've been dating since my break up and you knew I was sad but you just took it away. I was going to say sorry but you just ruined it even more. We promised Zyra we promised" and with that I ran to the bathroom. Still tears in my eyes. I can't hold it in anymore. As for the promise she broke it. The promise was so simple. The promise was if anything happens something good or something bad we don't take revenge on them we give them cookies. But she didn't even remember it. I always knew since I was a great friend but for her it was like she was a bad one. She isn't part of me anymore.

While I was running Ollie caught up to me. I didn't want to stop but he made me stop.

"I just wanted to give you this" he said while giving me a jacket it was my favorite one in his drawer I would steal it but would usually give it back.

"thanks" I said giving him a smile. "but why?"

"its you're favorite I can't give you one that isn't can I?"

"I suppose"

We walk through the paddock everyone was in the garage or packing for tomorrow. I didn't want to
believe Zyra was real but I also have this voice in my head that tells me the right thing to do and it's to say sorry.......

Author's note:

here comes thw drama!!!!! OMFG HOW MANY CHAPTERS TILL IM DONE WITH THIS BOOK???? I guess we're going to find out sooner or later! and don't forget to vote my story 🤍