Dancing // Laura Lee

"Hey Y/N!" Laura Lee exclaimed, Walking into the empty changing room. We were always the first ones here, Laura Lee loved to be on time and I loved getting changed without anyone watching. "Hi Laura Lee" I Replied, dancing around to 'Killer queen' By queen. 

I turn around as she gets changed, not wanting to invade her privacy as I Danced, not noticing the religious girl watching me spin. "She's a Killer Queennnn!" I sung, jumping up on a bench to pretend I was a playing guitar on a stage "Gunpowder, Gelatin " I heard Laura Lee mumble, not realising I can in fact hear her. "Hey Y/n" She calls out, Causing me to stop and look at her.

"Yeah?" I Said, Looking into her green eyes as I jumped onto the bench next to her. "Do u want me to do your face paint later?" She questioned, softly smiling at me as I considered it.

'To absolutely drive (drive you wild, wild)'

"Yeah sure" I Replied, A big grin on my face as my head bopped along to the music. "Okay" She mumbled, looking through her locker for the face paint coach gave us at the start if the year. 

'She's out to get you' 

"C'mon Laura Lee! Dance with me!" I Sung, grabbing her hands as she put down the face paint. "She's a Killer Queen!" I sung loudly, Making Laura Lee giggle as I spun her around. "Gunpowder, gelatin" She softly sung, stepping forward as I stepped back. "Dynamite with a laser beam!" I exclaimed, letting her spin me around. 

'Guaranteed to blow your mind (anytime)'

"Sing it!" I laughed, Pointing a imaginary microphone at the Innocent girl in front of me. She giggled, Pretending to sing into the imaginary microphone. "Ooh, recommended at the price" I stepped forward as she stepped back, our feet gliding us across the changing room floor. What we didn't notice was the rest of our team stood at the door watching us. 

"Insatiable an appetite"

"Wanna try?"

"You wanna try?" We both sung at the same time as the music came to a stop. "Wooo!" I heard someone say whilst a clapping room filled the room. Both of our eyes look at the door, embarrassed blushes on our faces. "I didn't know you could sing Laura Lee!" Jackie Exclaimed, smilling at us. 

And thatsss the end! Hope you enjoyed! tell me if you have any requests!