Comfort // Misty Quigley

I walk into math class , my face covered by the hood of my hoodie. I was in tears, I had just received the most heart breaking news and there was nothing i can do to fix the pain till after school. I sit down in my seat next to the school's weird kid, also the equipment manager for my team, the Yellowjackets. I don't speak to her much, only when i have to.

"Are You okay Y/N?" Misty asks, noticing my tears and upset expression. I look down, my tears dripping onto my paper as i silently cried. "Shut the fuck up misty" I whisper, not wanting to talk to the girl next to me. 

we sit there in silence for the rest of class, the only noise was the quiet scribbling of Misty's pen as she actually did the work. After class, i storm out and run into the nearest empty classroom, not wanting anyone to tease me about the salty tears running down my face. 

What i didn't notice was someone following me into the classroom. They watch as I slide down the classroom walls, crying my eyes out. "What's wrong Y/N" Misty asks, entering the empty classroom. "Get the fuck out Misty!" I shout, Glaring at her.

"Seriously, Y/N! What's wrong? because i know full well that someone wouldn't  be crying their eyes out if they were okay" Misty asks, walking over to where i was sat on the floor. I don't reply, not caring that she was here anymore as i continue sobbing my heart out. 

Misty grabs my arm, gently pulling me into a hug. I carry on crying, my sobs muffled by Misty's body. "Shhhh, i know i know" Misty whispers, lying her head on top of mine as she quietly holds me in her Arms. 

AND THATS THE END! Thank you for reading! Tell me if you have any requests!