Hooking up and Diary Entries // Shauna Shipman

'My hand goes to her soft chin, my fingers lightly pushing it up. When her eyes lock with mine, I tell her, "We're going to have to make this quick, okay? Before Jackie comes home" She nods her head quickly, telling me okay.

I lean down, allowing her to pull me into a sweet kiss. I climb on top of her, slowly pushing her to fall flat on the bed without breaking the kiss. Holding myself up with one hand, my other carefully pulls up the bottom of her brown coloured skirt.

Her legs part without me even asking her. "Shit" She sweetly moans into my mouth as my fingers rub her through her pink coloured panties. "I've barely even touched you yet, Y/N. and yet You're already so wet." I tease her, smiling against her lips.

She lets out whimpers as a response, rubbing my body with her hands, pulling me close. "Roll over." I whisper into her ear . My hands grabbing her hips, helping her flip. And she does what I told her, no questions asked. "God your so whipped for me" I tease, grinning.

Y/N lays underneath my elevated body, she was on her stomach, her head turned in attempt to look at me. "You sure you want to?" I ask her, Making sure i get consent before doing anything she dont want me to. "Yes." She breaths, nodding her head.

I slot my Knee in between her spreaded legs. I can feel her growing impatient underneath me, just from my knee slightly bumping between her legs.

"Gotta be quiet, okay, darling? so we can here if Jackie comes home" I tell her, slipping my hand under her skirt once more. She nods her head, slipping out moan in agreement. My finger moves her underwear to the side, allowing it to slip between her wet folds.'

Jackie read the diary entry over and over again. The image of her best mate and her sister hooking up burning into her brain, Tears rolling down her pale cheeks. She felt sick at the thought. The feeling of betrayal cutting deep into her bones, leaving a massive crack on her already broken heart.

She trusted Shauna, She was her best friend, her other half. That bond was lost in the anger forming in her shattered heart, But no. Shauna Broke a crutial rule in a friendship, one that cannot be forgiven no matter what some one does to try to repair the crack in Jackie's heart.

Shauna Had hooked up with her sister. And that disgusted her. It wasn't the fact that they were both girls, she wasn't homophobic. It was the fact Shauna Hooked up with her younger sister, like Jackie wouldn't find out. She wouldn't have cared as much if they had just told her, but they didn't and hooked up time and time again behind her back.

Jackie sat on the attic floor, hearing the giggling of Y/N and Shauna as they climbed up the ladder. Both of their eyes going wide at the sight of Shauna's diary resting in her hands. "When we're you going to fucking tell me" Jackie questioned, angry tears pooling in her eyes as she stared at the couple. slamming the diary shut.

"Jackie uh-" Shauna started, trying to form the words to explain herself. "Why didn't you fucking tell me Shauna!" Jackie shouted, her tears threatening to fall "She's my sister Shauna! And you have been fucking her for months!" Jackie screamed, making Shauna look down.

"You should be fucking ashamed of yourself! you know you shouldn't hook up with you friends siblings! Especially the younger ones! its Wrong Shauna!" Jackie exclaimed, chucking the Diary across the attic.

"Well i love her Jackie! What about it! Don't shame her just because your not happy about it!" Y/N shouts back, Clearly upset over Jackie's reaction. "Get a fucking grip Jackie! This is why we didn't tell you! Because you act like a fucking toddler over one thing you don't like!"

Jackie quickly stood up, walking over to her sister. "How could you Y/n! You knew Shauna was my best friend and yet you ruined that!" Jackie screamed, shoving a finger at Y/n.

Jackie walks over to the ladder, "I don't even know who you are any more" Jackie cries, Going to sleep outside rather hearing out the upset couple.

"Maybe you never did" Shauna Mumbled, clearly pissed off about Jackie's reaction. The next morning she wished she never said that, she wished she told Jackie and Apologised, and she will wish that for the rest of her life.

AND THATS THE END! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS

Thank you to: grffindxr_ for this request!