smudged eyeliner and cigarettes// Natalie Scatorccio

"Don't move" Natalie warns, Inhaling the deadly fumes of the cigarette in her mouth as she cleaned the smudged eyeliner of my face. I smile at her, watching as she blows the smoke out of her nose. I watch as Natalie takes the lit cigarette out of her mouth.

"Open up Y/N" She Mumbles, slotting the cigarette in my slightly open mouth. I feel the smoke fill up my lungs, the sweet burning feeling hitting the back of my throat as i inhaled, finding a sweet comfort from it. I take the cigarette out of my mouth. I lightly blow the smoke into Natalie's face, Her face full of concentration as she now tries to re do my eyeliner.

"Your concentration face is fucking adorable" I giggle, causing her cheeks to be dusted with a delicate blush, her smile wide and beaming. as she cups my face, moving it with the eyeliner wand. I flinch slightly, Slightly uncomfortable with how close they eyeliner wand was to my eyeball.

"I'm not gonna poke you I pinky promise" Natalie chuckles, slightly raising her pinky which was resting on my jaw. The cigarette slowly finishing as Natalie grabs it, inhaling the last of the deadly smoke. In that moment, She pulls me forward, our lips meeting into a passionate kiss. Natalie pushes me back, my back hitting her bedroom floor as she climbed on top of me.

The smoke she inhaled was being pushed into my mouth as we kissed. I was addicted to the taste of her lips, wanting more as she pulled away, her hands on either side of me as she stayed on top of me . She studied my face, giggling as she admired her masterpiece. I blow the smoke back into her face. her giggle getting louder as I beamed at her, my smile showing innocence as she giggled more. God i love this girl

ANDD THATS THE END! I HOPE U ENJOYED AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS!