Sharing // Jackie Taylor PT 1

Me and Jackie were enemies. we always have been, ever since i met her. She didn't like me and i didn't like her at all. We were on a Yellow Jackets trip, for practise to compete in some big competition that everyone thinks is our time to be 'famous' when really we are going to be liked for a day and forgotten about. We had to share rooms at the hotel. Coach Martinez, the evil bitch, had put me and Jackie together. He thinks we need to 'Get along' because its 'affecting our playing out on the field'. 

"You better be fucking kidding me" I mumble, Looking at the one bed in the hotel room. Coach Martinez had planned this. There was no way i was going to share a bed with Jackie Taylor, The team captain, my enemy. "I call dibs on the bed" Jackie exclaims, putting her stuff onto the small bed. "Wow so your just gonna let a lady sleep on the floor" I mumble, despite her also being a girl, it wasn't fair that she was just gonna make me on the itchy looking carpet. 

"Which part of you is ladylike?" She said, looking me up and down. I have the urge to slap her so hard round the face that it would knock teeth out. "I may not look ladylike but i do have a vagina and i wear a fucking bra Jackie i think i am a lady thank you very much" I say, grabbing the blanket of the bed. 

It's been a hour since mine and Jackie's conversation and i can't sleep. I shuffle from side to side to get some comfort even though i was laying on a carpet that felt like i was sleeping on a bed of poison ivy.  No matter what i do, nothing works. A couple minutes later, i started drifting of to sleep. 

Then i felt hands lift me up of the itchy carpet. Was i finally dead from the pain of laying on the death trap of a carpet? The Hands put me down onto the bed, Is this the fucked up side of Coach Martinez's shitty plan to get me and Jackie to not hate each other?

Not long after being kidnapped of the floor and shoved onto the warm bed, The same hands drag me into their owner's body by the waist. This wasn't Coach Martinez, This was the girl i got forced to share this room with, Jackie. 

"I shouldn't be doing this but fuck i love it when i can hold you" I hear Jackie whisper, clearly thinking that I'm asleep, A light blush appear on my face, 'it must be the itchy carpet's fault for the blush' I think, drifting of to sleep. 

ANDDD THATS THE END! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD DAY! TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS! PART 2 COMING SOON.