Thunderstorms // Van Palmer

The cabin wasn't the greatest place to sleep when there was thunderstorms, just like I wasn't the best person to be around when there was a thunderstorm. Rain dripped through the cabin's cracks, Just like how salty tears dripped down my face. The sound of thunder making me get up in a scared panic. 

"Van!" I whisper, lightly hitting the girl next to me profusely. Causing Van's once closed eyes to shoot open in a instant. "Mhm" Van sleepily groans, hugging her pillow, not caring about anything around her except from the sleep she had once had in her grasp slowly escaping from her . 

"Van! I'm fucking scared" I whisper as i continued to pester the poor girl next to me. Van lets out a tired groan, rolling over so her scarred face is visible, her eyes looking into mine. She lays there for a second, debating what she should do or say. "Y/n" she mumbles in a tired voice, her voice being muffled by the sound of heavy rain hitting the cabin roof. 

"Yes?" I whisper, the fear clear in my voice as i hold onto her pale arm in case of more thunder. "Let me sleep" Van utters, closing her eyes once more. the audacity of this girl, I'm terrified and she doesn't even bat a eye.  

"Seriously Van! I'm fucking terrified and this is how you fucking react!" I whisper yell at the tired girl next to me, causing the girl to let out a deep exhale before opening her eyes again. "You have no fucking right to yell at me after what you did to my back!" Van argues back, rolling over so her back is exposed to me, only a thin strip of cloth covering it from where her sports bra lays.

My eyes going wide as I inspect her back, long angry red scratches going down it from where i clawed at her during the nightmare i escaped from. "Sorry" I whisper, my cold hands rubbing her back in a attempt to sooth it.

ANDDD THATS THE END! Thank you for reading! tell me if you have any requests! Thank you for 1K Reads!!!!