Wounds and hot tears //Natalie Scatorccio

Knock Knock Knock. 

The sound of knocking at my window woke me up from the sleep i was so desperately  attempting to grasp with my fingertips, i roll over, my eyes barely making out the blob of blonde messy hair in front of my window, Id recognise that blonde hair anywhere. Natalie  was stood in front of my window, a river of blood running down her pale face, hot tears quickly following the trail of wetness coming out of her eyes.

I open my window, letting the football player climb in, her body landing onto my messy bed with a soft thud. "Holy shit Nat!" i say grabbing the battered box of tissues and plasters from my desk. The bleach blonde girl was facing away from me , hiding her face away from my gaze. "Natalie" I say, climbing over the girl to look at her beautiful face. 

She turns to look at me, her cheeks tinged with a slightly pink colour as she looks into my eyes, i smile slightly, seeing her gaze inspect my body before looking back at me. "Hi Y/N" she says, looking into my eyes, the thick blood smudged on her face. "What happened?" I ask, my fingers running over the wound on her face, causing her to wince slightly. "Sorry love" I whisper, waiting for the girl to give me an answer. "My mum hit me that's all" Nat says, the colour of her cheeks growing more obvious as she renders what i called her.

I know for a fact there's more to the story. 

Her mum wouldn't hit her for no reason. Nat wouldn't have come running to my trailer if something didn't happen. "Why did she hit you?" i question, wiping the blood of the pale girl's face, her eyes looking away from me. I could basically see the gears turning in her head as she tried to think of a lie to tell me, instead of just telling me the truth. "I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep" Nat says, looking back at me. "Its just i had no where else to go, me and my mum got into another argument and she told me to get out". I finish cleaning the wound on her face, putting a plaster over it as i stroke the dark bruises that were beginning to form on her face. "You do know you don't have to apologise, Nat" I reassure, giving the girl a soft smile. 

"Thank you, Y/N" She whispers, wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me as close as possible, despite me already being in her lap. I very slowly wrap my arms around her shoulders, my head going on top of hers, our hearts became one in that moment. "I love you." I hear her mumble into my chest, "I love you too" i say, pulling away from the sweet embrace. 

I put my hands either side of her face, slowly leaning forward.

hugs turn into kisses as i capture her lips into a sweet kiss,

i feel her hand go up against my chest, as if to feel my heart beat.

she pulls away from the kiss, a big smile on her face,

"Be my girlfriend"

ANDDDD THATS ALLLL!!! THANKS FOR READINGGGGG!

534 words!