Your bed // Natalie Scatorccio

I'm half asleep in my cold bed. When I go to sleep I'm normally hugging this big teddy bear whilst sleeping, It gives me this sense of comfort that tricks me into thinking I'm not alone, but I cant feel the teddy that normally sits next to me. I begin to move my hands around, not feeling the soft fabric.

My hand grip onto a warm arm, my other hand entwined into someone's hair, causing my eyes to open. "Ahhhh!" I shout, almost falling out of my bed. A pair of arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close to them, the smell of cigarettes and cheap perfume immediately filling my nose. I know exactly who it is now.

"What are you doing here" I ask Natalie, confusion clear in my tired voice. She doesn't respond for a second, making me think she is asleep. "Sleeping" She answers, pulling me closer to her as she cuddles me. I become more confused by her answer. Surely she wans to sleep in her own bed?

"Why are you sleeping in my bed?" I ask, causing her to fall silent once more.

"You're bed is better"

"No it's not, you bed is bigger and more comfortable"

"Still better" Nat mumbles, placing her head in the crook of my neck making my light blush burn red. I look at her, her features peaceful as she tries to go to sleep.

"Why?" I Question, causing Natalie to raise her head to look at me.

"You're here" She says, smiling slightly as i look into her eyes, letting out a shaky breath. My blush covering my face in a red blanket.

She places her head in the same position as before, her eyes closing as sleep washed over her.

"Now sleep."

ANDD THATS THE END! Thank you for reading ! Tell me if you have any requests!