Crying Girl // Jackie Taylor

I Hear light knocking on my bedroom door as I Stare at my bedroom ceiling, A empty bottle of  Alcohol being my company in my messy room. I look up for a second, considering my chances of that being my Mother coming to tell me to clean my room for the forth time today. "Come in!" I half shout, hearing light sobs coming from outside of my room. After a few seconds, the thin door flings open, revealing the team captain of the yellowjackets, also known as Jackie Taylor, My girlfriend. 

And she was crying. 

I immediately sit up at the sight of tears rolling down my beautiful girls face. "Woah Darlin, what happened?" I say as the girl immediately runs over me. I Wipe the running mascara of her face and then I Wrap my arms around the girls shaking frame in a attempt to calm her down just a little bit, The smell of her strawberry shampoo immediately coming to my nose as she hid her face into my t shirt covered shoulder. 

"Some boys called me names and they wouldn't stop until they tried to touch me" She sobbed, upset over how perverted boys can be. I tangle my hands into her soft brown hair as I rock her back and forwards, like what a mother would do with there child. 

"Its okay darling, its okay" I whispered in to her ear, careful not to show my anger which was rising. I was going to find those boys and give them what they deserve. Jackie's sobs carry on as I imagined what I was going to do to them. "Were you with anyone?" I ask, hoping that she didn't go through this alone. 

"Yeah" She cried against my grey T shirt. "Natalie". I sigh in relief, Natalie is most likely giving them the beating of their life right now, Everyone knows that if your with a fellow YellowJacket, no matter what you will defend them. 

"I'm sure Natalie is sorting them right now" I say, thankful for the bleach blond. Jackie removes her head from my neck, I look into her big  brown eyes. I quickly move forward, closing the gap in between us as i go to kiss her. My lips melting into hers as i taste her cherry chapstick and salty tears. 

ANND THATS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING! TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS! ALSO HAPPY NATIONAL GF DAY!