Arguments // Natalie Scatorccio

Before starting this I just want to say there is homophobia In this and Details of domestic Violence and murder/suicide. This is angst. So Do not read if you are not comfortable

Me and Natalie got into a massive argument. It wasn't the little ones over easily solvable things like what are we having for dinner or what i should wear, This one wasn't easily solvable. Natalie had found a bottle of alcohol stashed in my draw, it was half drank. We had promised to stay sober for each other no matter what but one day the ghost of past memories haunted my brain, The memory of me accidently murdering Mr Scatorccio burned into my brain like a hot brand on skin.

TW STARTS HERE :

I was walking one day, past my girlfriend's trailer when i heard shouting coming from inside. I became instantly alarmed, kicking the door of the trailer to reveal a scared Natalie with a gun and Mr Scatorccio Beating Mrs Scatorccio half to death. "Nat darling give me the gun" I whisper, gently taking it out of my girlfriend's frozen hands.

"Hey Asshole!" I shout, pulling the man of the poor woman below. He looks at me, a sense of recognition on his face. "Your The faggot that my daughter is dating then" He shouts, pushing me back. "Yeah what about it?!" I shout back, My fist colliding with his nose as the screaming match begins.

"How dare you lay a finger on my girlfriend or my future mother in law you bitch! Your acting like a fucking toddler having a temper tantrum just because you cant get your own way!" I scream into his face, defending what's right.

I go to swing at him again but this time he grabs my wrist, crushing it as he screams back. "You have no right to scream at me in my own fucking house!" He says, letting out a scream as my fist collides with his nose once more, letting out a sickly crack. He lets my other hand go as his hands fly up to his face.

I stand there for a second, realising what i had just done. Holy shit, i just broke my girlfriend's dad's nose. In my thoughts, i didn't see Mr Scatorccio run at me, or feel as he dived at me, tackling me out of the trailer door. What brought me back to reality was the sickening crack that rang out as Mr Scatorccio sent violent punches at my face, breaking my nose, my face becoming bloodier and bloodier as he sent more and more punches to my face.

"Dad stop!" Natalie screams, her mum covering her view as Her dad beat me. "Shush it will be okay " Mrs Scatorccio said, cradling her daughter's head in her chest. That's when i remembered the gun i still had in my possession. I pointed it at him, in determination to make it stop. One of us was going to die today and i sure hope its not me.

"Stop or i will shoot" I barely say, spitting blood into his face. "I Don't think you will faggot" He says, a haunting smile on his face knowing that he had just beat the thing that 'ruined' his daughter. I go to reach for the trigger when he beats me to it. i close my eyes, hearing the gun go of and the weight on me falling as drips of blood fell onto my face, the gun ripped from my hands as Mr Scatorccio took it with him as his dead body fell off me.

I had basically just killed my Girlfriend's dad. Mrs Scatorccio runs up to the body, Seeing the massive hole in the side of his head. I close my eyes once more, choking as the blood and tears running down my face slip into the crack in my slightly parted lips.

I close my eyes, loosing consciousness as Mrs Scatorccio tells Natalie to call the ambulance "Tell them your daddy just committed suicide" Was the last thing i heard before it all went black.

I woke up a start, feeling the blood that was once running down my face gone, replaced with a massive plaster neatly stuck onto my face. I look down, seeing my once blood covered clothes replaced with a pair of cotton shorts and a t shirt which i recognised to be Natalie's.

I get up, hearing voices in the living room. I stumble out of Natalie's room, seeing Mrs Scatorccio stand up at the sight of me, causing Natalie to turn around. Her eyes immediately locking with mine. "Hi" I whisper, my voice quiet and raspy from the screaming match that took place. Mrs Scatorccio walks over to me, wrapping my damaged frame into a hug. "Thank you my sweet child" She whispers, rocking me back and forwards "Thank you."

She keeps me in her arms for a couple seconds more before letting go, Walking over to the sofa she once sat in, Natalie jumps up and quickly wraps her arms around me, her embrace tight and comforting. "I thought i was going to loose you" She sobs, smiling through the tears. "Thank you" She Whispers, smiling at her freedom that i had fought for.

TW ends here.

It was late and I had decided to go to bed. Natalie walked into the room , staring at me as i changed into a crop top and shorts. "I'm sorry" She suddenly says, softly smiling as i quickly looked at her. I didn't respond, tucking myself into bed.

"No we don't do that" She says, Lifting up the covers, sitting down close to me.

"Do what?" I ask, confusion taking over my features.

"we don't go to bed mad at each other"

ANDDD THATS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING ! Tell me if you have any requests.