Studying // Van Palmer

Van was sitting at her desk, deeply focused on studying for the next science test, I sat watching her, noticing the small details about her, Like how she fiddles with her hair when she's confused or how she lightly bites down on her pen while trying to figure out something. She must had sensed me staring at her. 

She slowly turned around in her seat, looking dead at me. I was just sat there, smiling at her with a loving gaze, Admiring her as always. "Y/N" Van whined, causing me to stop smiling. "I can't focus when you do that" My loving gaze turning into one of confusion. 

I smiled again but this one soft and showing the feeling of confusion i had brewing up inside of me. "Doing what?" Causing her to softly smile at me, trying to find the words. "That" She mumbles, pointing her slightly chewed pen at me "Stop looking at me like your in love or something" Does this girl, My girlfriend, not realise that i am indeed in love and my love is hers to do whatever she wants with it. 

"But i am?" 

Van sighed and melted into her seat. We sit in silence for a while, My gaze stuck onto a sulking van, her hands rubbing her face. "If i fail this exam, it's going to be your fault" I ignore her, to focused staring at my girlfriend. this made her blush, so she turned back around to the dreaded revision in front of her. "Love, please"

ANDDDD THATS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING! SORRY ITS SHORT. TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS