Silent tears // Laura lee

I was sitting at a table with the team, we were all in our own little conversations. not really paying attention to anything around us. Some people were talking about our next match, some where talking about the latest gossip they heard about someone, like what was going on with Travis Martinez, our coaches son, and how apparently he had surgery so he can suck his own dick or something. that is one of the most stupid rumours i have heard in my time at Wiskayok high school. But no rumour can top the one about this teacher love triangle that's going on between the English teachers.

I was secretly crying on the table, my head down so it looked like i was asleep and not crying over the most stupid fucking thing ever. My English teacher was so fucking rude, She screamed in my face about how i was just going no where in life and that my future is only to become a fucking dead beat mum who has a raging alcohol addiction and a kid which i can't even care for just like my mum is. I hated my English teacher so much to the point if i was stuck in a room with the worst person living on earth and Her with a gun and 2 bullets, i would shoot her twice in the fucking head.

The worst thing about this whole situation was that it was that time of the month which mixed with my already emotional state which just made it 10 times worse. When i get home i just know Im going to get it because the stupid bitch called my English Teacher had called my Mum about my attitude for the 5th time this week and soon enough its going to flood my mother's already flooding emotions and i will be a dead girl walking. 

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?" Someone whispers, slightly scaring the shit out of me as i come back to reality, leaving the disaster of my own thoughts to run wild. "Mhm" I whisper back, nodding but not lifting my head up causing me to look like a dog after eating a shit ton of drugs. "Come on lets go get some water" The soft voice whispers, helping me stand up, my face still covered so the others didn't question the silent tears running down my face. The others were to busy doing their own things to notice me and the mystery person leaving the table anyways. 

"Come on" She says, hugging my side as i cry with my head down, letting the voice that i have now identified as Laura Lee, the sweet Christian girl on the team who no one can hate, lead me to wherever. i trusted her. "Now tell me Y/N, what's wrong?" She asks once you reach a small seat, only meant for two people. I explain, Laura Lee giving me comfort through the silent tears that had fell during it And i was so fucking thankful she was there for me. 

ANDDDDD THATS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING! TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS!