Heart Attack // Taissa Turner

"Hello Daddy, hello Mom I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb" I mumble, cleaning up the cabin me and the girls now call home. there was dust everywhere, wrapping the cabin in a dust made blanket. "Hello world, I'm your wild girl" I Sung, some how after the crash and loosing most of my memories i still manage to remember all the lyrics from Cherry Bomb by The Runaways "I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb"

I walked into the tinned filled storage cupboard, the smell of rotting food filling my nose as soon as i stepped in. "Stone age love and strange sounds too" I Quietly sing, sorting through cans of non rotten and rotten food "Come on baby, let me get to you". The smell was overwelming my senses as i continued, surely this was a method of torture.

After a while, I had managed to sort out the pile of rotten and non rotting food, one pile significantly larger then the other. Food was beginning to be a massive problem in the cabin, it had been months since we all had a proper meal, a nice home cooked one . i was getting sick of the food we had been barely living by, when we get rescued, if we do, i will be tucking into a lovely pizza as soon as my feet touch my home town's soil.

"Bad nights causin' teenage blues" I hum, not noticing someone starting to stand up from the floor. "Get down ladies, you've got nothing to lose". I didn't notice when they started getting closer and closer as i cleaned, the figure carefully stepping over the sleeping bodies on the floor.

"Hello Daddy, hello Mom"
"I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb"
"Hello world, I'm your wild girl"
"I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb"

My singing was cut short when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, causing me to jump and slam my elbow back, hitting them in the shoulder.

"Ow!" They half shout, causing me to turn around to see who just scared the living daylights out of me.

"Jesus Taissa!" I exclaim, Looking at the poor girl who i just hit "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

ANNDDD THATS THE END! THANK U FOR READING, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS