Ordinary Girl ... Jaden Smith Love Story

***FULL CAST PHOTO TO THE SIDE
*** GO READ MY NEW STORY 'The Guitarist and The Photographer'

- Madison

It's Thursday and we have nothing to do. By we I mean, my two best friends/roommates Taylor and Zoey. What are three UCLA students to do?

"Lets go grab something to eat." I suggest, not knowing I'd regret it later.

They all agree and we change out of our lounging clothes. I put in some ripped dark blue jean shorts and a white button up, which I tied up to show my stomach. I grab my all black Doc Martens.

"Ready?" I ask them as I stand by the door with my coach wallet and my keys to my all red Range Rover.

After a couple seconds, they come out of their rooms dressed up similar to me. I open the door as we proceed out our condo to my truck. Once we're inside and buckled up, I plug my iPhone 5 into my AUX cord and Starlight by Taylor Swift starts blasting. I pull out of the park and drive to Chick-Fil-A.

We're singing along to the song aloud, on key of course. With the windows down and our hair blowing in the wind. After, a couple more catchy songs come on, we're parking in the parking lot.
The place isn't crowded tonight and I'm happy because of that. We order our food and go to the back where it's more privacy.

As we sit down, I notice a group of 3 guys sitting a couple tables away from us. They're cute and all, but I'm good. I look over at them and the youngest looking one looks up and meets my gaze. I quickly look back down and continue on with the conversation about Taylor's 19th birthday in a couple of months and some assignments.

"Yea, we should defiantly have a big ass party and-" I start to blabber on as I feel three other bodies swarm around our table.

"Yea, you should and invite us of course." The one I made eye contact with chimes in.

"Excuse me?" I question.

"Oh, sorry. Where are my manners? I'm Jaden, this is Moises." He says referring to the short one standing behind Zoey. "and this is Mateo." He says looking in the direction of the tall one with a small beard.

"Thanks for the un needed introduction." I say rudely. "However, I know who you are and we are not interested." I state.

"Don't speak for everyone." Zoey says as she make googoo eyes with the Moises kid.

I slightly laugh. "Okay, this will be good..... How may we help you guys?"

"First, may I ask you ladies names?" Mateo asked gentlemen like.

"I'm Taylor."

"I'm Zoey."

"and I'm Madison."

"Madison can I talk to you, over here, away from them." Jaden asked.

Reluctantly, I proceed over to another area with Jaden in tote. I'm not going to lie, I know who he is. It's pretty hard not to when his face is plastered everywhere. I'm just curious to why he wants to talk to me? Your average, mixed teenager. I have natural straight brown hair that stops about half way down my back. I had braces before so my teeth are pretty darn perfect. I'm not extremely skinny, I would say I have a decent body: flat stomach, little ass, hips, etc. My eyes are a hazel color. I guess I'm alright.

"So, Maddison how old are you."

"12" I lied.

"Okay, I'm not going to jail. So, goodbye." He said slowly getting up from his seat.

I laughed at his actions and touched his hand to sit him back down. What was the I just felt? Sparks? Nah. Can't be, we're opposites.

"I'm kidding. Do I look 12? I'm 18."

He sighed. "I don't know, kids these days you can never be too sure."

I laughed as I looked at the smile tugging at his parted lips.

- Jaden

Straight to the point, Madison is gorgeous. She is incredibly beautiful and wow! None of my exes compare to her. None even come close. Her curves are just, and her stomach! Yes! I have to get her. It's my new goal!

"Yea." She feigned a smile. "Why'd you pull me over here." She questioned.

"Okay, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You are mind blowing beautiful. I really want to know you better, so I was going to ask for your number?" I say not giving her any eye contact.

Then she has the nerve to laugh. I look up at her chuckling. "Jaden, you realize who you are and who I am? We are two complete opposites. We'd never work."

"Opposites attract."

"You live in the spotlight."

"and I hate it."

"You're a heart breaker."

"Rumors."

"Yea, that's the problem. I don't like all of that. Rumors, lies, papz. It's hard enough being Malik Jones little sister." She exclaims.

"Malik is your brother? As in the point guard for the LA Lakers." I question.

"Yup."

"Wow. I never knew had a little sister."

"Exactly. I like to keep myself in the background."

"That's not the point. Just, can I have your number?" I plead.

"Sorry Jaden, but it just wouldn't work. I'm not your girl. I don't have time for your lifestyle." She says as she gets up from the table, gathers her friends up, and leave me there looking pathetic.

This isn't the end.

***********
(A/N)
Doing another fan fic for Jaden since the other one is almost at 4,000 reads!!!!!!!
How do you guys like this one so far?

FEEDBACK!

<3
I won't upload the next chapter until I get some feedback!