Chapter 20

[IMPORTANT: please tell me you can still see the rest of the chapter, cos' I updated the app and its only showing from Chapter 16 and I'm freaking out. I think their deleted, just comment and tell me you can see everything from Ch.1! sorry for not updating too. READ AUTHOR's NOTE AT THE END!]

- Jaden

I got my girl! She's mine, finally. I refuse to let anything end this. What we have is defiantly worth fighting for if we already fought to get it.

"Boy. Who got you smiling so hard?" My dad questions when I walk in after the drive to Calabasas.

"He finally got that girl Madison to go out with him." Willow answers for him.

"Is that so?" My mom now joins in.

"Why are you guys up at 11:30pm?" I ask changing the subject.

"Willow how do you know that?" My dad asks avoiding my question.

"Look. She posted it!" She exclaims handing him her phone. I watch as my familia looks at the photo of Madison and I.

"Hickeys, again?" My mom asks and I feel my face heat up.

"I'm not discussing this with you guys!" I say.

"When are we going to meet her?" Asks Willow.

"Tomorrow night. I'll invite her over for dinner." I suggest.

"Why not in the afternoon?" My mom asks.

"Cos' I have to go over and 'talk' with her brother and dad." I say putting air quotes around talk.

My dad busts out laughing. "I'm gonna call Malcolm tonight and ensure he scares you."

"Can you not." I say taking a seat.

"You better tell them to be easy on my baby!" My mom says.

"Can you not!" I exclaim again. They are something else.

***

The time has come. I finished my photoshoot about two hours ago. Now, I'm on my way down the street to Malik's house. I mean we live close by, but considering how big our houses are we have to travel awhile to get there. I chose to walk, it's not that far.

I'm wearing all white, kind of. White MSFTS short joggers, white MSFTS tank, black and white long socks, and leopard print hightop vans. Seems weird, but trust me it goes.

'I'll be there in about two minutes.' Madison texts me.

We talked this morning. Ya, she's gonna come over for dinner. While I get integrated by her guardians, she's gonna wait for me. I'm ready to get this over with. My nerves are in overdrive. Seriously, I know they are overprotective over her. This isn't gonna be nice, I hope it is though.

"Who is it?" A feminine voice asks after I knock on the front door.

"Jaden.... Smith." I reply.

"Hi, they're expecting you." Who I'm guessing the maid is responds opening the door.

"Hello." I say giving a greeting smile.

Then she led me towards an office. Butterflies began swarming in my stomach and I felt like a little bitch. I have to prove that I'm man enough for Madison. Deep breaths, that's all. I don't wanna mess this up at all.

"Well, look at our lover boy here." Mr. Jones says as I walk I into the room.

Sure enough, it's an office. A desk to the right with two chairs opposite of each other. A plasma on the wall. A circular table in the middle with three chairs around it. Two of them with Malik and his dad filling them.