Chapter 3

- Madison

That hug was nothing. A friendly hug. Right? Ugh. I walk into my bathroom as turn on the shower. My body is hot from that two hour run. I remove the clothes from my body and step into the cool water to lower my body temperature. I quickly adjust to the chills running throughout my body.

I reach down after about five minutes under the cool and turn the handle upwards. The burning water runs over my skin as I fidget at the feel at first. I reach out the shower and grab a cloth. After I've cleansed my entire body, I'm feeling fresh. I put my head under the shower, purposefully wetting my hair. Soon, I'm shampooing my light brown hair as the strawberry scent fills my nostrils.

Once I'm finished, I change into some gray Hollister jogging pants and a burgundy tank. Today is going to be a chill day, I think i put my hair into a messy bun. I'm laying down on the couch when I get an incoming FaceTime call from an unknown number.

Without thinking I answer. I'm bored, what harm can whoever this is do over the phone? Not much. Not once did I think, maybe this is Jaden. Nope, never crossed my mind.

I cover up my entire phone up as soon as I answer and see a shirtless Jaden flexing his muscles. I almost throw up the Doritos I'd just eaten. Despite that, I must admit his body was pretty admirable.

"Put a shirt on Jaden!" I yell at the phone.

"It's hot in my house." He defends.

"Not my problem. At least stop showing off or I'll hang up and block your number." That'll make him stop.

Sighing, he gets out the mirror and goes to lay in his king size bed with blue comforters.

"Is there a reason you called?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious? To see your face again."

"I have pictures on the internet." I state.

"Live, not posing."

"Whatever."

"So, Maddy wh---"

"Do not call me Maddy every again in your life." I say giving him a death glare. Only one person can call me that, and it's not him.

"Alright. No need to be so defensive." He says putting his hands up in defeat.

- Jaden

We've literally been on FaceTime for about 6 hours. Now it's about 4pm. Zoey, Taylor, Moises, and Mateo are still out wherever they went. I think they split up.

I've been doing majority of the talking. Seeing that Madison doesn't want to talk to me. I'm trying hard to keep the conversation going.

"So, when do you turn 19?" I ask.

"August, 9." She replies. "What about you?"

"July,8. Three more months!"

"So, what are you going to do for it? Have a big ass party with a bunch of females?"

"Nah. Actually, I might have a party. I'm not sure. I want to just chill with my loved ones."

"Hmm. Do you realize we've been talking for 6 hours?" She questions.

"Yup."

"Don't you have something to do?"

"Nope. I could write down some lyrics." I suggest.

"Don't you need inspiration for that."

"You."

"I what?"

"You're my inspiration."

She blushes. I smile. She does inspire me with how different she is. How she isn't thirsty and doesn't even like me.

"I don't like liars." She states.

I prop my phone up in my side dresser. Then, I sit up straight bs look at the camera.

"I'm keeping it 250."

"Whatever. I'll talk to you later on tonight. I'm gonna go get my hair done."

"Your hair is fine. But, is that a promise to talk to me tonight?" I ask with a hopeful smile.

"Maybe."

I smile. A big huge grin plastered across my face. She's just so... I don't know what to say. There's no such thing as perfect but she sure is close to it.

"I'll take that."

"Bye Jaden."

"Talk to you later beautiful."

The screen goes dead. I let out a sigh. I have nothing to do.

I go look through my photos at the pictures I took snapshots of us. Then, I decide to make a collage.

I post it on Instagram with the caption reading 'time flies with you @xomadison'. Not long after I post it, I'm spammed with comments asking if we date. Which we don't.

I just smile and get on Twitter to see my fans going crazy in my mentions. I reply to their questions and follow some of them back.

No we don't date.

Yes, I have her number.

Etc. etc.

Madison is going to kill me.

**********

( A/N )

What do you think? Little moment there. I love FaceTiming btw. Ahhh! JADISON <3

Feed back.

Comment

Vote

Comment

5 votes and a comment for the next chapter.

* CHAPTER 4 is written. I'm just waiting on more feedback: comments, votes, reads.