Chapter 14

- Madison

Today, I'm not going to class. It's Sunday and I have an audition. It's for my own show on Disney Channel. It's going to be called Alex and Izzy's Adventures. I'm going for Alex Lyles. A junior in high school. Your average pretty, athletic, and funny popular girl. Life would be perfect, but I always have my little sister, Izzy, with me after school. My mom is a workaholic and barely has times for us. Dad is, well, we don't discuss him since the divorce.

That's a summary of the show. I'm pretty psyched and nervous for this. I hope I get the role. It'd be cool to be on Disney.

'I'm Madison Jones and you're watching Disney Channel' that's catchy right? Ha.

Moi, Teo, and Jaden all sent me good luck texts which made me feel slightly better. Along with Taylor and Zoe's good luck breakfast they prepared for me!

I have my own personal manager, Allison Burks, she's amazing. She worked with my mom, and I felt most comfortable with her. Allison has always been there for me. She's been wanting to manage me since I was about 7. She's super cool and like a big sis.

I hop in the shower and change my clothes. I put on a pair of light blue pair of skinny jeans, a floral top, my floral patterned Doc Martens, and sleeveless vest. Simple. I straightened my hair out and just let it flow. I quickly took a full body mirror photo for Instagram.

'outfit of the day. heading to my audition, wish me luck (:' I captioned it.

I drove to the place where the auditions where held in my Lexus. Allison was going to meet me inside. I parked and made my way inside. I checked in and met Allison in the waiting area.

"Madison, you look gorgeous." She greeted me.

"Thank you beautiful." I replied.

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course."

"It'll be fine. Just give eye contact and really transform into the character."

"I know. I'll try."

"Try. You got this. You're perfect for this role." I blushed.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely."

"Madison Jones?" A man called out.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We're ready for you."

"Break a leg." Allison teased as I walked towards the door.

The audition was about thirty minutes. They had me read different scripts that were in different scenarios. I did great if I do say so myself. It was amazing. They said they'll call me tomorrow morning if I got the part. I'm so geeked.

"How was it?" Allison questioned as I walked over to her.

"Great." I responded with an assuring smile.

"You've got this. Your mom would be so proud of you Madison." I nodded.

"She would."

"Now, for modeling." She quickly changed the photo knowing how I got tensed as we walked out towards my car.

"Yes?"

"How does Victoria Secret and Forever 21 sound?"

"OMG! You didn't?"

"I did." Allison confirmed. I smiled.

"You're the best."

"Not done. Dr Dre BEATS wants you!"