Chapter 7

- Madison

Saturday arrived way faster than I'd thought. I was hoping the week would move by slowly. You know? However, it zoomed by. Very fast!

I'm wearing some light blue Levi ripped up shorts. They're a decent shorts length and fit nicely. I put on my white at orange baseball tee shirt, with my blue jean sleeveless jacket. Along with my orange All Stars. My hair is in it's natural state, straight. I have on a little makeup that makes my skin glow along with some lipgloss that shines my lips. Topping it off with my white knitted beanie. Simple, we're only going to the pier.

It's around 6:40 and Jaden shouldn't be here for another 20-30 minuets. So, I start to straighten up my room. Putting all my dirty clothes that were laying around in the light blue hamper. I organize all my school work on my white desk in the corner. I began to make up the bed, straightening and tucking the sheets and comforter on my double bed. I cleaned the dust off the three mirrors in my room, a full body one, a circle one, and a square mirror.

As I'm dusting around my cleaned room, my phone rings. A collage of Jaden and I that a fan made pops up, indicating Jaden is calling me.

"Hello." I answer.

"I'm downstairs."

"Be out in a second."

I hang up and take one more look at myself in the mirror. Okay, I look appropriate. I grab my keys and my silver strap over the shoulder Coach purse.

I immediately spot Jaden's black Range Rover, due to the tinted windows. You can't see anything inside the car. I tap on the passenger's seat window. Jaden obviously notices me because soon he reaches across the car and opens the door. I climb inside.

"You look beautiful, as always." Jaden greets me.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say.

Then, I take in his outfit. He's wearing some black MSFTSrep jogger shorts, a white MSFTS tank that reads 'MSFTSrep', some black Nikes, and a black beanie that says has ' ||| ' on the front in white. He does look nice and he should defiantly wear beanies more.

"Off to the pier my lady?"

"Not your lady, but yea." I respond.

I know the pier is about 30 minutes away. We're making casual conversation, about our day and stuff.

"I'm gonna make a keek, is that okay?" I ask.

"Yea. You don't have to ask me?" He confirms.

"I know, but still...."

I pull out my phone and go and find the app. I press play and begin speaking.

"Wassup Keek and all you Keeksters. I'm riding around with this guy." I say shifting the camera towards Jaden.

"Hey Keek." Jaden says keeping his eyes on the road.

"We're on our way to... I can't tell you guys, sorry. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to my lovely followers. Alright, we out. Pray for me cause Jaden can't drive y'all. Just kidding. 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 BYE!" I exclaim throwing up my peace sign.

"You love the camera, don't you?" He asks.

"Yup. Now I'm going to post a picture on Instagram."

"Put me in it." Jaden commands.

I prop the phone up, so it shows both of us. When we're at the red light I take the photo. Me doing duck lips, while Jaden smiles with one hand on the wheel.

"Shout out to them freshmen, on Instagram straight flexing. with this punk @officialjaden" I say as I write it as the caption.

"I see you got a nickname for me." Jaden says looking at me out the corner of his eye while smirking.