Chapter 12

- Madison
No I haven't talked to Jaden, I forgot why I even stopped. Oh that's right because he's an ass. He tried to break me down that night. Kissing on my neck. Grabbing my waist. Smiling that beautiful smile. Argh. If he was ugly, I'm positive this would've been simpler.

Today is June, 2 and if I remember correctly Jaden's birthday is next month. I already know I'm going to end up at whatever he does. Even if I despise him. Taylor and Zoey will do or say something and I'll be there. I don't want to. I can give a rat's ass about him turning 19. Good for him!

Thank god it's Saturday and school is over. School was exhausting. Sometimes I wonder why I went.

Then, I'm reminded of my mother. Chanel Young. My mother was an actress and model. She was very known. Everyone knew who she was and was devastated by her death. My dad, Malcolm Jones was a football player. Don't ask why my brother chose basketball. My parents always kept us hidden. Everyone knew about us, but nobody rarely saw us. Similar to Michael Jackson's children. Our parents didn't want us in the public's eye like they were. They posted our baby pictures once and we weren't seen until we were about 5. Even then, we barely were seen.

Malik, however, was very talented at basketball and got attention because of that. I was the singer, that only my familia knew about. I can also act. I've been thinking about doing that and modeling like my mom. I'm tired of school, but I'm scared. I don't want to be followed. I don't want the attention. I can't handle it. I really want to though. Pediatricians don't even make that much.

Well, that's final. I'm going to become a model/actress just like my mom. I've made up my mind. I'll still stay here with Taylor and Zoey, and continue school. I'll talk to them about this idea later. I just don't know what to do. I send out a group chat with them two.

'we need to talk ASAP, no worries tho.'

I doubt that I'll have any trouble finding an acting and modeling agency for me. Lots of people that worked with my mom have been trying to sign me for years, but I declined them. They said they'll wait. I hope it was true. I want to act more, because I don't have to be myself. Maybe I'll get on Disney. I've always liked that channel. For sure, I'll sign with my mom's agency she left behind, 'Channel Your Inner Chanel'.

Zoey and Taylor respond back saying they'll be back in 30. After an episode of Secret Life, Zoey and Taylor are entering the condo.

"Wassup?" Taylor questions plopping down only the love seat to the right of me.

"Yea what happened?" Zoey says sitting in the one to the right.

"I want to start acting and modeling. " I say with my head down. Soon, I lifted my head up at their shocked and hurt faces.

"I'll still live here with you guys though, of course and go to school. "

" Well okay then. " Zoey asks still confused.

" Yeah. " I say.

"You'll get a lot of attention. Ya know, what you've been trying to avoid!" Taylor responds.

"I know. It's just, Taylor you're going to become a Lawyer and Zoe a Doctor. They make a lot of money, pediatricians don't. Actors do."

"So this is all about money?" Taylor questions. "It can't be, what's the main reason?" I sigh. Taylor is going to be great lawyer. She always can figure out the entire truth of a situation. It's natural to her to get the truth out of you. I don't even try to get this over her.

"Well, I thought that it'd bring me closer to my mom. It's a crazy idea, but I hope it does." I admit. Damn, I miss my mom.

"Awwwww." Zoe and Tay say wrapping me into a group hug. I smile.