Chapter 18

- Madison

It's been a week since Taylor's party/kickback. I've been busy having photo shoots, interviews, and auditioning for commercials. All while I was kid I always told my mom I wouldn't be like her, that her life wasn't made for me. Look at me now, a mini her; which is what the media is calling me. I don't mind, my mom was amazing and I love being compared to her.

I've talked to Jaden. If he texts, I'll reply. After that kiss it is pretty hard to act like it never happened. I mean, it kind of told me a lot. I'm aware that I do have feeling for him. Thus, I'm trying to distance my self from him. I'm too afraid to act on my feelings. I don't care what anyone thinks.

It's just I'm doing exactly what I wasn't suppose to do. From the start I said I wouldn't fall for him, and I think I am. It's been way too long. I wish my ma was here to help me out. Moreover, I just wish my parents were here with me.

Currently, I'm walking towards my front door. I just got back from a meeting for Alex and Izzy's Adventures, my show. Basically, we're going to start shooting next Monday, today is Tuesday. Also, we got our script for next week.

"Madison is that you?" Taylor calls from the living area.

"Yea." I reply as I walk towards her way.

Zoey and Taylor are lying on the couches. They're scrolling through Netflix. I fall back on my couch, exhausted.

"How was it?" Zoe asks.

"I start shooting next week."

"That's great!" She replies.

"I nod. How was y'all day?"

"Boring. Wanna watch Cyberbully?" Taylor questions.

"Would I ever turn down that movie?" I love that movie. It's amazing! So emotional!

"I'll get the snacks." Zoe says as I kick my shoes off.

The movie is at it's climax. The main character, Taylor, is trying to commit suicide. However, her friend burst into the bathroom along with her mom. Taylor is crying and yelling at them for ruining her plan. Screaming that she wants to die as her mom comforts her.

I'm crying a river. I don't know why I watch this; I cry every time. Seriously, this is so sad. I would never cyberbully, or even bully anyone in general. That's horrible.

Tay and Zoe have to hold me while I sob at this part. They know how emotional I am at stuff. No matter how tough I try to be, I'm a big baby!

Zoe pauses the movie. I look up at her, confused.

"Madison, what's been going on with you? You've been acting strange since my party." Taylor says to my confusion.

"I'm fine. Nothing is going on." I reply freely.

"Why haven't you been hanging or talking to Jaden like usual lately." Zoe questions.

"Umm. I just haven't. I don't have to talk to him daily." I retort.

"Defensive much?" Taylor remarks.

I laugh.

"What happened at Taylor's party?" Zoey asks.

"I kissed Jaden." I look up at their shocked faces. "Yea, and the worst part is I liked it, too much. Seriously, we had an argument, I started crying, and next thing I know his tongue and my tongue were-"

"I think we get it." Zoey says smirking.

We all laugh.

"Now, I'm not talking to him as much. I even told him it was a mistake. He almost took down my walls, now I have to rebuild them up. I told myself not to fall for him. Look at me now, I like him guys." I admit to my two besties.