Chapter 13

- Jaden

Quickly, I run up the marble, spiral stairs to my bedroom door. It's covered with a MSFTSrep sticker and my name 'J A D E N' visible on the door.

I barge straight in and get into the shower. The hot water heating up my body. As the water droplets make their way onto my skin. I quickly take the green rag and cleanse myself.

Once I'm finished, I grab a larger blue tile off the rack to cover up everything below my waist. I walk towards my full body mirror on my own and post a picture on Instagram. The water still running down my chest and hair. My fans love my shirtless pictures.

'heading out ;)' the caption reads.

It's only from my V-line up, with me biting my lip.

Soon, I dry off and change my clothes. I out on some dark denim Levis, a black and white MSFTSrep baseball tee, some black and white Jordan concords, and a Louis Vutton belt. I take another full body photo.

'okay, now I'm headed out guys :p'

I leave out the house at 6:30. I decided to drive my all black 2013 Lamborghini Pardigon. Partly, because I brought it with my own money and the inside isn't large, so I'll be closer to Madison.

35 minutes later, I'm pulling up in front of the girls' condo complex. The doors fly up as I exit the car. I close them as I walk up to the tan/orange color building. Immediately, making my way to the 4th floor and walk up to the white doors.

I knock twice until I hear footsteps retreating towards the door. I'm kind of scared to go out with her right now. I don't know what to say after her ignoring me for so long. Plus, finding out her mom died recently. That's insane! I wonder why she even agreed to tonight. I lean to my right in the doorway.

Then, Madison appears on the inside of the house holding onto the door handle. She's changed into some white shorts, black Doc Martens, a black crop top with a white infinity sign on it, and an oversized blue and black plaid shirt tied around her waist. Her hair is still wavy like earlier.

"What are you doing here?" She questions.

"You texted me, remember?" I ask.

"ZOEY!" She yells moving out the way as she lets me inside. I step inside on the rug they have by the door. Then, Zoey walks into the room. Her natural crinkled hair straightened and in a messy bun. She's dressed in white shorts with gold spikes, a black fitted tee, and some white ankle socks.

"Oh. Hey Jaden!" She says giving a shy smile. I wave.

"Hey Zoey!"

"Did you?" Madison questions the girl.

"I don't know what you're talk about." Zoe responds.

"Zoey! Tell him what you did." Madison commands. Zoey sighs in defeat.

"Jaden I texted you off of Madison's phone while she wasn't in the room." I scoff.

"I should've known." I say turning to leave.

Why the hell did I believe Madison actually wanted to go anywhere with me? I'm so stupid. I'm not mad at Zoey though, she was just trying to help I guess. Wow, I can't believe this.

"Jaden wait!" Zoey says as I reach for the doorknob.

"Madison, just go with him to the movies. The boy came all the way here for you."

"I didn't tell him to." She defends. I lean my head back against the cold, white front door.

"Why won't you go. You're already dressed? You don't have anything to do." Zoey protests.