Chapter 27

GO READ 'The Guitarist and The Photographer' PLEASEE!

- Jaden

10 more days until Madison and I's vacation.

We've just been spending a lot of time together. Trying to hide from the paparazzi who just can't seem to get enough of 'Jadison'.

Madison doesn't complain, but I know it bothers her. One day she is gonna break, and that's the day I fear most. She's just trying so hard for me, and I love her for that.

As of right now, I'm at my parent's house, incredibly bored. Maybe I should mess with Willow?

Hell yea.

"Yo, Willow?" I say knocking on her door.

"Come in J." She says dull.

I shrug and walk in energetic. I peep and see her laying down on the bed looking at something on her phone.

Being myself, I decide to make an entrance. Ha, I takeoff running and jump on her while she's on the bed.

"Wassup fool?!" I ask bouncing up and down like a kid in Toys R Us for the first time.

"Move Jaden, I'm trying to sleep." She says pushing me over.

I laugh. "It's only seven o'clock. Why you going to sleep so early?"

Willow sits up as I sit on the side of her bed. She lets out an irritated sigh before speaking. "I'm going out with Chris tonight, but I've been running around all day. Thus, I need a nap."

I stare at her. Hell no, my baby sis not going out with nobody! "Who is this Chris guy?"

"My friend."

Yeah, that's how it starts.

"How old is he?"

"17." She says running her hand through her hair.

I shake my head no. "You're not going nowhere with no seventeen old boy." I instruct standing up for emphasis.

You know what she had the audacity to do, laugh. As if I'm a joke! "Jaden, I'm 16 as of last month. I'm positive I can go out with Chris if I want to."

I sit down and replay her words in my head. "So you're not 12 anymore? Where the hell did the time go?" I question, I swear she's grew up on me.

Sixteen. I honestly can't stop her from going out, as long as she isn't doing what I was doing around that age.

"Are you aware that boys will say anything to get you to do things you might not want to do." She groans, but I continue. "I just want you to know you don't have to anything you don't feel comfortable doing. It's okay to say no. Wait, alright? You do know the consequences of your--"

"Stooooooop. We are just going to the pier. Chill, I already had a two hour talk with the parentals."

I laugh, been there done that talk. Seriously, worst two hours of my life. So, he's taking her to the pier. That's where I took Madison for our first date. Maybe this Chris guy isn't so bad.

"Alright, guess I'll take Madison out tonight." I say getting up again.

She smiles, yes they're cool now. They went somewhere the other day, and they won't tell me anything about it. As long as they're on good terms.

"Take her on a fancy date to dinner." Willow suggests.

"You know she doesn't like fancy stuff." I remind her. Madison is the girl that likes going to the movies, go kart racing, paint-balling, and concerts for dates.