Chapter 8

- Jaden

I woke up feeling pretty happy for a Sunday morning. It was around 9am, the sun was trying to shine in on me through my green blinds. I was still happy about the night before. My lips on her skin. That lame excuse she gave for not caving in. Her laugh and smile. It was just a perfect night.

I laid there smiling in my bed replaying last night over and over. Then, reality hits me that I need to start my day. I pull my cover off of my body and drag myself into my bath room. After cleansing my body, face, and teeth, I step out with a towel around my waist. Water dripping from my hair down my bare chest.

I dry off and get dressed. MSFTS black joggers, with a white MSFTS hoodie. I slide on some black socks to lounge around the house with.

I make my way to the living room, nobody is in there. I'm looking through my phone when I realize I haven't posted our pictures from last night. I began to make a collage of all the different picture, the silly faces, me stand behind and next to her with my hands on her waist, just smiling, and our gangsta face. After, I put majority of our pics on there I post it with the caption 'last night was amazing 😍💚'.

All the likes and comments start pouring in immediately. Why is everybody in our business? They're really messing it up for me.

"Who is she?" My mom questions as she takes a seat on the couch next to me.

I lift my head up. "Who?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb with me, the girl you keep posting pictures of, and who you're always trying to go see."

"Oh. That's Madison." I say smiling at the mention of her name.

"Madison. Hmm. Are you dating her?

"I wish."

"How do you know her?"

"Me, Moi, and Teo saw her and her friends in Chick-Fil-A. She turned me down. But, her friends started talking to Mateo them and we stayed connected through them. Finally, she said we could be friends." I say in one breath.

"I like her already." My mom says.

I stare at her. "Why is that?"

"She proved to you that you can't get every girl you want Jaden."

"I guess. I really want her though ma." I explain.

"If you want something, go after it." She says as she walks off.

Leaving me sitting there, dumbfound. Why does she always do this? Ugh, I take my phone and dial my bros over. I need to get their advice on my situation.

"I don't know what to do with Madison." I vent to Mateo and Moises. "She's so differing, amazing, beautiful, and sassy. She really just wants to be friends with me." I say letting out a sigh.

"Taylor told me the reason behind that bro, you have to give her time." Mateo explains.

"Yea. Zoey told me as well." Moi chimes in.

"What happened to her?" I exclaim.

They give each other a look.

"That's not our business to say." Moises says.

I nod my head. What could've possibly happened to her? Why is she do anti- relationships now? I need to talk to her!

- Madison

Boring class. Boring class. This day has been so tedious. Just 10 more minutes and I'm out of here!

I'm meeting up with Taylor and Zoey for a late lunch. We need to catch up, a lot has been going on. Although, we live together we're always busy with the guys and that's not cool.