Chapter 24

[[[ GO READ MY NEW STORY : The Guitarist and The Photographer PLEASE!!!! ]]]

- Jaden

"I can't accept this J." Madison tells me.

Today's her birthday and I bought her two Cartier love bracelets, one pink gold the other yellow gold. She refuses to accept them.

"I brought them for you." I plead, but she just shakes her head no. "C'mon we aren't leaving to your birthday breakfast until you accept."

"They must've costed you a fortune." She says looking at them.

"Almost thirteen thousand dollars, but it's not a problem." I assure her.

"THIRTEEN, whaaaat? Oh hell no, does your parents know you brought a girl this." She yells.

"It's my money, I do what I want. AND, you're not just any girl."

"Isn't that what got you into that argument the last time." Madison responds ignoring my other comment.

I smirk at her. "I'm kidding, they gave me the idea. I already told you, I can't take this money with me."

She sighs. "You could always put your money away for your future child."

"They're gonna have money already, but I'll start putting a little away." She smiles at me. "Now take it, you're making everyone wait."

"Thank you." I nod at her.

"You look beautiful as always love." I compliment walking out her condo.

She's wearing some light blue shorts that have army print on the front that look like they were cut at the bottom, a white tight crop too, a white jacket tied across her waist, and some customized army Doc Martens. Her hair is kind of crinkled, wavy at the bottom.

I'm kind of matching her with army cargos, not too big, a navy blue v-neck, and some navy blue Doc Martens. Not really my style, but oh well.

"Happy Birthday." Everyone tells Madison as we walk into her dad's house.

Basically, it's 8:30 in the morning now. Madison, Taylor, Zoey, Teo, Moi, Zendaya, China, Tyler, Zack, Jacob, Imani, and I are all here to have breakfast with Malik and Madison's dad. Then, we are heading off to Six Flags: Magic Mountain in LA. More people might show up, but that's everyone who is here now.

"Well, those are some nice bracelets." Mr. Jones says as him and Malik hugs Madison.

"Jaden got them for me." She informs him smiling at me.

"That was nice." Malik comments more to me giving me an approving nod. "Lets eat!"

Breakfast was delicious. Full of conversation. Everybody gave Madison a gift, except her dad and brother. That's why we are walking outside to receive.

"No dad! You didn't." Madison says coming out covering her face after looking at her new vehicle.

He brought her a brand new all black 2014 Buick Lacrosse. That car is just beautiful. I was going to buy me one myself, now I really want too.

"This makes car number nine total, for us." She says referring to her, Taylor, and Zoey. "We have nowhere to fit all these." She says sighing.

Yea, she went and brought Jeep Wrangler like Zoe's, but hers is gray.

"You remember that house you three used to always play by when you were little. A real life dream house you guys called it. Well, the owners moved out and someone brought it for you three." Malik says lifting the keys up. "I'm sure your cars will be safe there."