Chapter 6

- Madison

I've been texting Jaden a lot lately. We FaceTime whenever we have free time. We're developing a good FRIENDSHIP. That's all. Even though he wants more, I can only befriend him. I don't think I'll be able to cope with being Jaden Smith's girlfriend. All the hate, love, papz, and rumors. Not my cup of tea.

It's Thursday. Around 6pm. Apparently, Taylor and Mateo are dating. Along with Moises and Zoey. They have a lot in common and are so cute together. All four of them.

Mateo and Moises are coming over tonight to watch movies and stuff. I'm just going to be a fifth wheel tonight. I don't have another class until Sunday, so I have nothing to do.

Tonight I'm wearing some gray and pink yoga shorts from Victoria Secrets PINK collection along with the white, pink, and gray hoodie. Simple. Zoey's outfit is similar, excluding her shorts being black and lime green and she's wearing the t-shirt. While, Taylor has on the gray and blue shorts with the tank top. We like to match a lot!

"They're here." Taylor yells as I hear the door open.

"Coming!" Zoey yells back.

I take my hair out of the pony tail and leave it wet and curly. I grab my phone and charger as I proceed to the living area.

"Hey boys." I say as I walk in the room.

"Wassup Madison!" Mateo responds.

"Luuul' Jaden." Moises replies.

"Shut up short stuff. You know that's a lie." I say back.

We laugh as they Zoey puts in the movie. We all decided on watching 'The Call'. It's filled with adrenaline rush scenes, I like that.

We have three all white love seats surrounding four nice flat screen in the living area, which we all put on for. Mateo and Taylor our sharing one, Moises and Zoey in the other one, while I'm going solo in the last one.

I have my pink furry blanket wrapped around me as I lock my eyes on the screen. This movie is great. I don't want it to end.

But, all good things come to an end. Just like this movie did. I look over at the lovebirds as the credits start rolling.

"Well we will be in my room if you need us." Zoey says as she drags Moises to the first room on the right.

"Same." Mateo says as he pulls Taylor close to him and head to the other room.

"You guys are the best!" I yell sarcastically at them.

No response. Other than someone knocking on the door. Which causes me to get up. I open the front door without looking.

"Yes?" I ask Jaden as I block his way into the condo.

"I came to visit you, are you going to let me in?" He asks.

I don't respond. I just open the door, turn around, and walk into my room.

Jaden comes following behind.

- Jaden

I closed the door and locked it as I come in following behind Madison.

"Excuse me. Why are you locking my door?" She asked.

"No reason." I say as take a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Unlock it." She demands.

"Alright." I say unlocking the door.

Madison came and sat at the top of her bed. She was all into her phone. Not paying me any attention. Not touched by the fact that Jaden Smith was sitting in her bed.