Chapter 25

[[[ GO READ 'The Guitarist and The Photographer' PLEASE ]]]

- Jaden

The best five months of my life. I seriously enjoy every moment with Madison. Our relationship isn't perfect, we have disagreements, and argue sometimes. However, we don't let that break us.

The boys and I still come to our condo sometimes. We spend most of our time at the girls' house. That's the spot for all our get togethers.

As of now, I'm cuddling with my girl. We're here at the condo alone. We're watching her on TV. Ya, we do stuff like that.

"I can't get over that Taylor and Mateo went away for the weekend." Madison say turning to face me.

"You wanna go on a get away with me?" I ask kissing her neck.

"We don't have time."

"We'll make time." I state.

"C'mon lets go away to an island." I exclaim sitting up. "We can go for just the weekend. No work. Just us." The thought of it gets me excited, just the two of us.

"Just us?" She questions. "Promise?"

"I promise." I said smiling hard.

She thought about it for a moment. I could tell she was in deep concentration because of how her eyebrows arched down. She looked so cute when doing so.

"Alright." She finally gave in.

I gave her a big kiss for that. I couldn't wait! "Now, I must make some calls." I said before leaving out the room.

Within an hour I had everything prepared. In two weeks, Madison and I will be on a private flight to St. Thomas. We will be staying in a estate called Star Garden in Peterborg, St. Thomas. I saw pictures and it was perfect. Not to mention load of activities planned for us to indulge in.

"You may need to go shopping for swimsuits, shorts, camisoles, and sandals." I stated coming back into my room.

I looked at Madison. She was fully clothed in some denim designer jeans, a white camisole, and a gray cardigan.

My get up wasn't to different. I had on some jeans, a black long sleeve shirt that fitted perfectly, and socks. This is our lazy, enjoy time together day.

"I'll need a good reason to do all that shopping." She replied with smirk.

I jumped in onto the bed. "Cos in two weeks, we'll be having the time of our life at a villa in St. Thomas of the US Virgin Islands."

I watch as her face lights up with joy. I'm glad we're doing this. I'm too eager.

"You're the best." She stated giving me a kiss.

"I know." I said feeling smug. "Now, I'm gonna take a nap. It's only noon."

"You are such an over sleeper." She said sitting up.

"Give me one hour, or I may crash in a middle of our conversation." I say laying on top of the blanket.

She leans in and gives me a kiss before I drift into sleep land.

- Madison

He actually took a nap. I laugh at how sleepy he was. At least, I can get some schoolwork done. I refuse to be home schooled, I still make time for UCLA.

I'm not behind in school. I'm actually ahead so I can finish early. Over the summer break, I did some lessons with my teachers to get a head start. That way I don't have to make it to some classes because I learned it already. I just come turn in my work, take test, and I listen to some lectures I didn't fully comprehend.