Chapter 28

GO READ MY OTHER STORY PLEASE <3 <3 <3

***outfits, visuals to the the side!

- Madison

"So, I'll be back to pick you up around 8 tonight." Jaden says as we walk down the stairs at my house.

He came over to help me pack my clothes since I've been holding it off. It's only six in the evening, I would've had plenty of time. Try convincing Jaden that.

"Okay, I'll give you a ride back home." I tell him as we walk towards the door.

"I'll just skate back. You can finish what you were doing before I came over."

"Nah, c'mon. I'm going to see Malik and my dad anyway."

"Alright. Let me guess, were taking the Buick."

"You remember!"

"I do listen to you, you know." He says laughing.

"Yea, but it's good to get reminded."

I drive out the gate towards the Smith's house. I'm super sleepy right now, but I'm gonna save all my sleep for the flight. It's 10 hours, there's nothing else to do but sleep.

"So, why are you going to see your dad and Malik?" J asks.

"It's been awhile, and I need to pick something up."

He nods as we drive in silence for awhile.

"Oh, did I tell you that Jake wants you to come to my next interview with him?" Jaden breaks the silence.

"Jake?" I question.

"Hollywood gossip guy, partially the reason we're together"

"Oh, sure. When is it?"

"December 16, it's the Sunday after we get back. Our six months anniversary." He clarifies.

"I'm aware of that."

"Yea, we'd go there in the morning. Then, spend the rest of the day--- What do you wanna do on that day?"

" I guess we'll go to the interview, and we can just go to the park or something normal. I don't want to do anything over the top. These six months have been just us, and you're the only person I want to be with for the day." I honestly say.

"You're killing me, you know how over the top I am." He laughs. "But, we can just be ordinary for the day if that's why you want. I think I like that idea."

"That's wonderful. Now, I'll see you in a couple of hours." I say before giving him a kiss.

"Love you." He says getting ready to departure the car.

"Love you too!"

I sit in the car and watch him until he gets into the house. I love the Smith's home, more like a palace, it's absolutely beautiful.

"Dad I'll be there in about five minutes."

"Okay, I have it here waiting." My dad says through the phone before we hang up.

Let me explain this the best way I can. Before my mom passed, she made a lot of videos for Malik and I knowing that tomorrow isn't promised. My dad also did this, but he's still here. It's a lot of footage of her with me from when I was born to the last memory of us caught on camera. That's all I know about this disk. Malik has watched his already, but I could never bring myself to watching it. So, last year I decided whenever I got on a plane again, I would watch it. I guess I'll feel more close to her in the sky rather than on the ground. Anyways, I haven't been on a plane since a week before I turned 16.