𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱.

Season four, episode three:

Planet of the Ood - Part One.

- ~ -

The trio let out screams of enjoyment as they were thrown back and forth around the Tardis as she travelled rapidly through time and space. They had no idea where or when they were going, it was a complete mystery.

Donna laughed as Lynnette grabbed her arm, trying to steady herself and the woman. They'd grown closer after the last couple of days, especially after Lynnette showed Donna the Tardis' wardrobe.

Finally, the Tardis stopped tremoring and the Doctor grinned brightly, exclaiming, "Set the controls to random. Mystery tour! Outside that door could be any planet, anywhere, anywhen, in the whole, wide uni..." He stared at Donna, "Are you all right?"

Her eyes were brilliantly wide as she breathed, "Terrified! I mean, history's one thing, but an alien planet!"

"I could always take you home," He hummed in response.

"And stop us from watching Diry Dancing together? Criminal," Lynnette huffed playfully as she swung an arm around Donna's shoulders, eyes glittering with amusement.

"Yeah, don't laugh at me," Donna clicked her tongue.

The Doctor shook his head with a smile, "I know what it's like. So does Lynnette," Lynnette let out a hum of agreement as he continued, "Everything you're feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder. I get that."

Donna looked between the pair, "Seriously? After all this time?"

"Yeah! Why do you think we keep going?" The Doctor questioned in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh, all right then! You and us all!" Donna exclaimed, all but bouncing towards the Tardis' doors, "This is barmy! I was born in Chiswick! I've only ever gone on package holidays. Now I'm here! This is...I mean, it's...I dunno, it's all sorts of...I don't even know the word!"

She strode out of the Tardis, the pair following soon after as they were welcomed by snow flowing all around them. The entire planet was covered in crisp white, seemingly untainted by human hands.

"Oh, I've got the word," Donna murmured after a moment, "Freezing."

The Doctor laughed as he curled himself around Lynnette, intent on using the heat she radiated to keep himself warm. The latter huffed and muttered, "Hog."

He only grinned at her, "Snow! Ah, real snow. Proper snow at last! That's more like it, lovely!" He turned to face Donna, "What do you think?"

"She isn't using me as a personal heater," Lynnette snarked as the Doctor wrapped his arms around her neck, chin resting against the crown of her head.