𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿.

Season four, episode one:

Partners in Crime - Part One.

- ~ -

"Get your arse up," Lynnette grunted, gently shoving the man on top of her.

A groan came from the Doctor as he clutched Lynnette tighter, the edges of sleep still clinging to him, "No."

"Yes," Lynnette huffed, shoving his shoulder again, "We've gotta investigate Adipose Industries remember?"

"But it's soo early," Grumbled the Doctor, nestling his face into the crook of Lynnette's neck, finding immeasurable comfort there. 

"Yeah but the quicker we find out what's going on because something definitely is, we'll be able to come back here and relax more and then go on more adventures," Lynnette hummed, fingers tracing shapes on the Doctor's back.

"Can we go to Stillotion?" Murmured the Doctor softly.

Lynnette smiled, "Isn't that one of the planet planets of the Gesteel Solar System?" The Doctor nodded, "Yeah, sounds fun. We have to go rollerskating though."

"Agreed," The Doctor breathed, finally lifting himself from Lynnette as he rubbed his eyes.

A laugh spilt from her mouth as she shook up the Doctor's bed head, "Come on, time to get dressed."

"Yes ma'am," Hummed the Doctor, rolling off the side of the bed with a thump.

"Idiot."

"Always."

- ~ -

The sun was bright, beating down upon them as they strode through the bustling streets towards the headquarters of one of the quickest-growing industries of the twenty-first century. Adipose Industries, the place that can make your fat just walk away.

"Back door?" Lynnette hummed, noting just how many were walking in and out of the entrance.

"Yeah," The Doctor nodded, intertwining their hands as they darted through the crowds.

Quickly, they made their way to the back of the building, thankful unnoticed. Lynnette pulled on the door, it was locked. The Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it towards the look. A few seconds passed before sparks flew around them, the lock all but burnt away.

With a sharp look over her shoulder, making sure no one was following them, Lynnette pulled the door open and stepped inside quietly, though wedges weren't the quietest shoe choice. At least they looked good.