𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿-𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗺𝘀.

Season three, episode twelve:

The Sound of Drums - Part one.

- ~ -

"Fuck..." Lynnette groaned, stumbling slightly as she looked around the alleyway they had found themselves in. With no Tardis or anyone else helpful inside of the Silo, the four was forced to resort to Jack's Vortex Manipulator which was sickening.

"Oh, my head," Breathed Martha, leaning against the brick wall as she placed her hand on her forehead, flinching lightly.

The Doctor grunted, forcing himself into a good position, "Time travel without a capsule, that's a killer."

"Oh," Jack cracked his neck and let out a sigh of relief as the disorientated four walked out of th alley and onto a main street, from the looks of it they were in a town, "Still, at least we made it. Earth, twenty-first century by the looks of it, talk about luck."

The Doctor shook his head, hands rooted in his pockets as he spoke, "That wasn't luck That was me."

Now Lynnette understood why he was so focused on Jack's Vortex Manipulator.

 - ~ -

"Hold still, don't move!" Exclaimed the Doctor.

Jack huffed, trying with all of his might to keep the door shut alongside Lynnette and Martha. The Futurekind were pounding at the door, yanking at it, somehow they managed to open it by a crack and clawed hands kept lashing at the four.

He glared at the Doctor, "I'm telling you, it's broken. It hasn't worked for years."

"That's because you didn't have me," Responded the Doctor sharply, "Martha, Lynnette, grab hold. Now!"

The women followed his orders and within moments they were falling into a normal, earth street.

- ~ -

Martha stumbled a bit and Lynnette let out a deep sigh, they were in no position to move around, she pointed towards some stone benches, "Let's sit down."

Jack clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes lightly as the four sat down, "The moral is, if you're gonna get stuck at the end of the universe, get stuck with an ex-Time Agent and his Vortex Manipulator."

Lynnette smiled and glanced at the Doctor, worried for him as she quietly asked, "What are we going to do?"

"What can we do?" Martha responded, shoulders going slack, "This Master bloke, he's got the Tardis. He could be anywhere in time and space."