𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻.

Season three, episode one:

Smith and Jones - Part one.

- ~ -

"I can't believe you did this..." Lynnette sighed softly as she sat in the seat beside the hospital bed the Doctor currently laid in.

The man grinned softly, shimmering eyes so gentle it almost hurt, "Sometimes the best adventures are the ones that begin with a very looong wait."

She shook her head in amusement, ignoring the stares of everyone who just couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Maybe it was the tight-fitting corset top, the sleek black trousers and the powerful nude heels. Maybe it was the golden jewels that hung from her body, hoops glittering from her ears, shimmering rings across her fingers and the chunky neckless that fell around her neck. 

Maybe it was the fact she was wearing sunglasses inside.

Probably.

But Lynnette wasn't interested in having someone piss her off and then getting screamed at when said someone realised her already unnatural orange eyes were glowing.

The Doctor clicked his tongue and reached forward.

Lynnette jerked back, "Don't even think about it."

He tutted, berry pink lips forming into a pout, "But Lynnette! I wanna see your eyes! It's the very least you could do for your poor, sick lover."

Lynnette rose a brow, "Come now, Darling, we both know you're not actually sick."

The Doctor shrugged, "But I still wanna see your eyes!"

She shook her head, "Remember what happened a few days ago?"

With a huff, the Doctor through his hands down on the sheets with narrowed eyes, akin to an upset child, "Firefly, that was 1542. They call everything they don't understand witchery! It's not our fault we didn't release they were serious about burning you at the stake!"

The girl scoffed, "You mean you're the one who didn't release."

"Yes," Conceded the Doctor, knowing Lynnette was still adjusting to the bright change herself, "If you won't show me your eyes can you please give me a little smooch to make me feel better."

Lynnette allowed a snort to pass through her, "Insatiable."

The Doctor smirked, eyes glimmering, "Only for you."

"How flattering," Laughed the woman as she slowly leaned forward, the mess of curls that was her hair falling over her shoulders freely.

With hasty yet gentle hands, the Doctor reached forward, lips pressing softly to Lynnette's as his hands wrapped around the nack of her neck smoothly relishing in the embrace of her kiss. It was her kiss, he decided, that could cure all ills that plagued him, it was divine and completely and utterly his.