𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨.

𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗼.

Season Four, episode one:

Partners in Crime - Part two.

- ~ -

Lynnette smacked the Doctor's arm lightly, excitement filling her veins as she kept eye contact with Donna who seemed to be completely elated, her eyes glittering brightly.

The Doctor furrowed his brows, whispering, "What?"

Lynnette only pointed.

And thus began to best thing Lynnette had ever been a part of. She, the doctor and Donna mouthing words to each other from across the room.

"Donna?!"

"Doctor! Lynnette!"

The woman's farcical expressions were so brilliantly animated it filled Lynnette with a joyous giddy feeling as she mouthed, "Hi!"

The Doctor sent Lynnette a glance, bewilderment in his eyes. He couldn't believe it, they, two-time travellers who never seemed to stay in the same place had managed to meet the same person twice in a matter of two years.

"Oh, my God!" Donna mouthed, shaking her hands by her face to convey her sheer excitement. Lynnette had often found herself missing Donna in the passing time, there was just something so amazingly brilliant about the woman Lynnette hadn't seen anywhere else.

"How?!"

"It's me!" 

Lynnette's lips curved into a smile, "We know!"

"We can see that!"

"Oh, this is brilliant!" And despite the silence, Lynnette could perfectly hear the way Donna's voice sounded in her mind, slightly raspy, full of joy.

"What the hell are you doing there?!"

"I was looking for you two!"

"You're so sweet!"

"Thank you!"

The two women smiled at one another brightly.

"Why were you looking for us?" The Doctor questioned, leaning forward.

Donna used hand motions to help her explain herself, "I read it on the internet! Aliens! So I crept in to the toliets and hid over there-"

The woman went still, gaze fixated on something to the side. Or someone. Lynnette and the Doctor turned their heads to see Miss Foster watching them with beady eyes, irritation shining in them. Distantly, Lynnette was reminded of Nanny Mc Fee, only Miss Foster was a lot more ugly.