Intro

Bonnie and her girlfriend, Sue, just arrived at Meredith's apartment. Bonnie knocks on the door three times and waits. Then she calls Meredith, but the call goes straight to voicemail. Bonnie knocks on the door again. Finally, Meredith opens the door.

"What do you want James." says Meredith.

"I'm not your ex boyfriend. I'm your sister. Wait, don't tell me that, that asshole has been bothering you again." says Bonnie.

Meredith just falls to her knees and starts sobbing. She shakes her head yes. Bonnie and Sue help Meredith up. Then they help her get to the couch.

"Tell us what happened, honey." says Sue. 

"He - he hit me and told me that the next time he sees my face, will be the last time I see anything. I was so scared, that I just ran. I - I ran away like a fool." sobs Meredith. 

"You did the right thing, Meredith. I mean it." says Bonnie. 

"You know what? I think we should go to that collage party up on Main Street. It could be fun" says Sue. 

"Yeah! What's there to loose. You in Meredith." says Bonnie. 

"Yeah! I'm in!" says Meredith.

In about 20 minutes they arrive at the party. Meredith heads over to the bar and gets a cocktail. When she returns to where Bonnie and Sue are, there is a boy. At first Meredith thinks that it is James, but then she realizes that Bonnie looks excited. Meredith takes a sip of her cocktail and and approaches Bonnie.

"Hey, Meredith! Guess what!" says Sue. 

"What!" says Meredith. 

"Oh nothing. Just this cute guy named Eric." says Bonnie. 

"Eric?" says Meredith. 

"You know that guy that..." starts Bonnie before Meredith's hand clamps over her mouth. 

"I know you Eric. Do you want to ditch this party and go drink." says Meredith. 

"Yeah I would love to." says Eric.

Meredith looks at Bonnie and Sue. They both shake their heads yes. Then Meredith looks at Eric and smiles. Eric takes Meredith's hand and leads her outside. They walk up Main St for a while until they reach a bar. They walk into the bar holding hands. They sit down at the bar and start drinking and talking. 3 hours pass and someone walks into the bar.

"Hey, Meredith! What did I say I would do if I saw your face again!" says James with a snare. 

"I don't give a fuck about what you said, James! I am not going to let you ruin my time with Eric! So, go away!" yells Meredith angrily. 

"Oh, you think that your SO smart! Well Let Me Tell YOU!" screams James.

With that James grabs the back of Meredith's neck and throws her onto the ground. Then James climbs on top of her and starts to beat her. Then Eric kicks James out of no where. James falls onto his side and groans. Then Eric starts to beat the scrap out of James. As they roll around on the ground, the cops arrive. They take Meredith, Eric, and James into custody.