Home

Once they are home, they lay the babies in their respected cribs. Then Meredith calls everyone and lets them know that they made it home okay.

After Meredith gets off the phone, she hears a knock on the door. She goes and answers it.

It is Mrs. Hodge.

"Hello, please come in." says Meredith as she moves out of the way to let her in. 

"Hello, dear. I came on behalf of Benjamin and Emily." says Mrs. Hodge.

"What does my father and mother want?" says Meredith.

"I want to help with the children and your mother and father think that it is a great idea. They wanted to ask you, themselves, but since it was my idea, they let me come and ask you." says Mrs. Hodge as Eric walks into the living room with some tea.

"I don't think that, that is a bad idea. I also don't mind as long as you don't get to nosey. Not that I think you will. I just think that there will need to be some ground rules." says Eric, calmly.

"I think it is a great idea too." says Meredith. 

"Okay. So do you want to talk now or do you want me to leave." says Mrs. Hodge.

"You can stay, Mrs. Hodge" says Eric.

"Yeah, and we can make a list of ground rules." says Meredith.

"That would be lovely." says Mrs. Hodge.