Mr. Dove

Eric and James are put into holding cells, while Meredith is being questioned. In the end the officer questioning Meredith gives up and lets Meredith make a phone call. Meredith calls her dad. The phone rings twice before Meredith's dad answers.

"Hello, this is Mr. Dove speaking." says Meredith's dad in a ruff tone. "

Dad, thank goodness! James beat me and I'm at the police station at the corner On first street. Please come here. I need you." pleads Meredith. 

"Hold on honey. Daddy is on his way." says Mr. Dove.

A few minutes pass and Mr. Dove arrives at the police station. He talks to a police officer and then is lead to the holding cell that Meredith and Eric are in. Meredith's and Eric explain what happened at the bar to Mr. Dove. When they are done explaining what happened, Mr. Dove turns to the police officer and says "I'm bailing them out." 

The police officer turns and unlocks the holding cell. Then he leads them to a desk and says that will be $100, sir." 

Mr. Dove reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet. He pulls out two 50 dollar bill and pays the officer. The officer says goodbye and Mr. Dove does the same. Then they go and get into Mr. Dove's car.