Saved

In the matter of 10 minutes, the police arrive at the park. Damon does what Mike says to do. He gets the other children under a table and then another and another, until they are about 10 feet away from the forest, where the police are. Damon and Stefan carry Henry to the edge of the forest. Elena holds 3 year old Benny and 4 year old Johnny's hands, as they run towards the forest. They had used the tables as cover and refuge. When they had finally gotten to the police, Henry was as pale as a ghost. 2 officers take all the children to an ambulance at the edge of the park. The rest of the cops take action. First they step out of the tree line and slowly approach James and the rest of them.

"Stay back!" says James angrily.

"Put the gun down, James!" says Mr. Dove.

"No! She deserves to die! She embarrassed me! She made my band kick me out!" says James.

"How explain it to me." says Mr. Dove. 

"She brain washed them! Made them think that I was a bad person." says James.

"Are you sure that you aren't a bad person." says Mr. McClean. 

"It is all about perception. You may not see yourself as a bad person. However you also can't see what everyone else can see." says John.

"Like what! What can't I see!" says James.

"For instance you are holding a fucking gun to her head. You are willing to kill her because she doesn't want to be with you. You are willing to strip her away from her family and friends. To leave her kids without a mother. That is what makes you a terrible person." says Bonnie.

James takes the gun off of Meredith's head and aims it at Bonnie.

"Drop the gun!" says a cop, with a gun pointed to James's head. James hesitates. The cop clicks the safety off on the gun. James drops the gun and the cop kicks it away from them as Meredith runs into Eric's arms.

"Where are the children and who called the cops." says Meredith.

"I don't know." says Eric.