Henry

"Help!!!" yells Elijia as he runs towards the wedding area. Eric and Mr. Dove shove everything off of a table near the alter. Eric looks over Elijia and sees the dark crimson red blood seeping into his shirt as he sets Henry down. Elijia checks over Henry's unconscious body and finds the knife wound. 

As Elijia starts to wrap a clean table cloth around Henry's torso with the help of Eric, James and Meredith come into view. 

"Stop. Form a circle around the children. Put Henry on the ground in the middle. Now!" says Mr. Dove.

Everyone moves quickly and soon they have formed a semi circle around the children. 

As Henry's younger brothers, Benny and Johnny cry, Elena and Stefan try to comfort them. Damon on the other hand, sees a phone in John's back pocket. He takes it and calls 9-1-1. 

"Hello. Wha-" says a males voice.

"Help." interrupts Damon.

"What's wrong? Is your mom near by?" says the male.

"Yes but she has a shiny thing pointed to her head, and I am sitting next to Henry, but he is sleeping and sissy is scared. I am trying to be brave but I am scared too." says Damon with a quiver in his voice.

"Do you know where you are?" says the male.

"I am at the park. My mom just got married and I was the ring bear with my brother Stefan. Is Henry going to be okay. His shirt is turning a red-brown color." says Damon.

"I will try to help you as much as I can but I need to know how old you are." says the male.

"I am five." says Damon.

"Okay, what's your name?" says the male.

"My name is Damon. What is your name?" says Damon.

"My name is Mike, and help is on the way Damon." says Mike.

"Okay." says Damon.

"I need you to stay on the phone. Can you do that?" says Mike.

"Yes, I can." says Damon.