The wedding

On April 23, 2029 Meredith and Eric got married. 

Meredith looked like a princess in her white dress with a tinted blue under skirt. 

Elena's hair was pulled back into a braid, with a sunflower tucked behind her ear. Her dress was tinted yellow and her basket was full of sunflower peddles.

Damon and Stefan's hair was slicked back. They wore matching tuxes with black ties. They looked identical to Eric and Mathew, Eric's best friend. 

Bonnie wore a tinted yellow dress too.

The wedding took place at the park by the lake. 

There were 14 guests, Mr. and Mrs. McClean, Senior McClean, Elijia, Ethan, Mrs. Hodge, Mr. and Mrs. Dove, Sue (Bonnie's girl friend), John (Eric's uncle), Sarah (Mathew's wife), and Mathew and Sarah's kids, Henry, Benny, and Johnny.

At the end of the wedding, Johnny runs up to Eric and Meredith, freaking out.

"What is wrong, Johnny?" says Eric.

"James is here! He has a gun! He! He took Henry! He took Henry! I couldn't stop him!" sobs Johnny.

Meredith stands up and tells Eric to take Johnny to the alter. Then she yells "All the children need to follow Eric to the alter! I need Elijia to follow me and for all other adults to protect all the children at the alter! Let's go people!!" 

Elijia comes running over to Meredith as Meredith starts to leave. Everyone's in their place as Elijia follows Meredith out of the wedding area and into the forest part of the park. In a matter of minutes they reach an abandoned cabin.