Reunion

Just then a cop walks over to them. "Hello, I am officer Cadet. Are you the parents of Damon McClean?" says the cop.

"Yes! Do you know where the children are? We lost them in the commotion." says Eric in a worried voice.

"Yes, I do. Will everyone please come with me." says officer Cadet.

Eric nods his head and rounds everyone up.

 When they all get to the ambulances, Damon runs to Meredith and Eric. "Did I do good. I did what you taught me. I called 9-1-1 and got help. Henry wouldn't wake up, so they took him to the doctors and... Why are you crying mommy?" says Damon. 

"You did perfect, Damon. You saved us." says Meredith.

"Okay. Oh and officer Cadet gave us all stickers and suckers because Halloween is next month. He said I did good and kept everyone safe." says Damon. 

"You did do great." says Eric. "The others. Were are the other children?" says Meredith.

"They went to go get ice cream across the street, with Cadet's friend. I didn't want to go though. So, Cadet said that he would watch me and keep me safe." says Damon. Eric nods his head and goes to tell everyone else what is going on. The other paramedics check over Meredith and patch her up. 

Once everyone is cleared to go they walk over to the ice cream shop with officer Cadet to pick up the children. Then they drive to the hospital and check on Henry.

Henry was in immediate surgery, when they got there. They all waited and after 3 hours, they were allowed to go see him.