Labor

Meredith goes into labor at 1:45 a.m. on February 6. Eric rushes her to the hospital. When they get there, Eric rushes into the hospital and gets a doctor. 

4 and a half hours later, the babies were born. The 2 boys were named Damon and Stefan. The girl was named Elena.

Stefan has light brown hair and brown eyes. He was smaller than Damon but bigger than Elena.

Damon has light brown hair and blue eyes. He was the biggest out of the babies.

Elena has blond hair and blue eyes. She was the smallest one of the babies. 

As Meredith holds Damon and Stefan, and Eric holds Elena, Bonnie enters the room with Mrs. Dove, Mr and Mrs. McClean, Ethan, Elijia, and Senior McClean. 

"You guys made it. Wait. Where is dad?" says Meredith. 

"He couldn't make it." says Mrs. Dove with a slight frown.

"Why not? When will he be here." says Meredith with a disappointed tone.

"He will be her after his meeting is over. It should take about 10, 15 minutes." says Bonnie. 

"Okay." says Meredith.

After about 20 minutes of everyone making a fuss about the babies, Mr. Dove comes running into the room. "Meredith, honey, are you okay? Can I hold one of the babies? They are so cute." rambles Mr. Dove, excitedly. 

"Dad your rambling. Calm down." says Meredith with a laugh. 

"You can hold Elena, if you want, Sir." says Eric as he hands Elena over Mr. Dove. Mr. Dove calms down instantly and a smile washes over his face as Elena giggles and smiles.

Meredith, Eric, and the babies stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. After that they are aloud to leave.