9 Seductive and irresponsible

front page
9 Seductive and irresponsible
search
9 Seductive and irresponsible
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I'm asking for a recommendation ticket, I've seen it all here, please give me one, it's really, really needed.

-----text-----

There is pain everywhere, buttocks and waist are the most serious. The buttocks are so swollen that they can't be swollen any more. It's like a steamed bun. The thin skin will break if you touch it.

Sleeping on my stomach will also hurt my nipples, but it’s better than sleeping on my side and lying on my back to torture my butt. The anus is hot and painful, and the mouth is still open to maintain the appearance of being developed yesterday, as if nothing inside has come out and is swollen.

The genitals are already limp and a little painful. Yesterday, all the semen was ejaculated, and the whole body is weak.

Fu Chao came over with the porridge, steam was rising from the white porcelain bowl, and the rich aroma could be smelled.

Seeing him coming, Lin Feng couldn't move his hands and feet, so he opened his mouth to scold him, but his voice was hoarse, and he couldn't even utter a complete sentence. Where had he ever suffered such humiliation, he felt extremely uncomfortable, but he never cried, just stared at him intently. Looking at Fu Chao, I can't wait to pull out his skin, insert more than a dozen knives into his heart, smash it to pieces, and then feed it to the dogs.

Seeing Lin Feng's gaze, he was willing to look away without saying a word, Fu Chao lamented that it was the first time he felt such affectionate gaze, and he was very proud.

"Like watching me so much?"

"Who is watching you!"

Lin Feng tilted his head angrily, his voice was hoarse and ugly, he didn't know what happened to Fu Chao, he could still laugh the next day after doing such a thing to himself!

Still stubborn, just like on the bed, if you say no, you just want to see it, if you say you don't want to see it, you just want it, so cute. The angry look is also cute, as if the whole person is cute.

[Drip - Fu Chao's favorability +10]

Hearing the notification sound, Lin Feng hurriedly turned his head to look, but he happened to meet Fu Chao's eyes. The two got very close and kissed him immediately. Fu Chao closed his eyes and kissed him gently, as if treating a fragile object .

Lin Feng wanted to back away, but his body didn't allow him to move at all, so he could only be forced to bear such a kiss.

Sure enough, he likes to kiss him, so good.

Fu Chao kissed the forehead after kissing, and then said, "Eat first."

Lin Feng glanced at the porridge and found that the porridge was full of expensive ingredients that were not refined, qi and blood. He lamented that this Fu Chao could order Chinese medicine, but he would not eat it so honestly, so he said, "Let go of me first, and I will eat it."

Still a little thing with sexual freedom.

Fu Chao smiled imperceptibly, unlocked the electronic lock, and fed him porridge.

I couldn't help but kiss him halfway through the feeding, and then continued to eat after the kiss. It took a long time to finish such a bowl of porridge.

Fu Chao massaged and applied medicine, and Lin Feng was thinking about how to get out of here. He absolutely didn't want to stay by this man's side, it was terrible, being fucked by a man was humiliating and uncomfortable.