32 Baby, is our love only worth 100 million

front page
32 Baby, is our love only worth 100 million?
search
32 Baby, is our love only worth 100 million?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

In fact, this world is coming to an end, the world will be changed on Monday and Tuesday, and there will be more updates, I don’t know how many times, get ready to vote for me♡^▽^♡

-----text-----

Lin Feng moved out and rented an apartment to live in, and urged Lin Weiwei to divorce, but Lin Weiwei just refused and kept making various excuses.

After a stalemate like this for a month, Lin Weiwei finally agreed to the divorce. Although she didn't know why, Lin Feng was also happy and relaxed.

After going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the divorce procedures and returning home, Lin Feng lay in bed all afternoon, and in the evening, he heard the door knocking.

When he opened the door, standing outside was actually Jiang Yundong wearing black clothes, a mask and a hat. He wanted to close the door but his hands got stuck in the door, so he could only stop.

"what are you doing?"

"I just wanted to meet you."

Jiang Yundong looked around cautiously, like a big star avoiding the paparazzi, but in fact, his freedom was restricted by his family, so he could only pretend to be like this.

"Oh, then go away when you see it, or I don't care what happens to your hands."

Lin Feng was about to close the door as he said that, but saw Jiang Yundong take out a black card.

"Baby, is our love only worth 100 million?" Jiang Yundong grimaced, as if he was wronged, "There is 1 billion in this card, elope with me."

"There is no love between us." After Lin Feng finished speaking, he closed the door. Jiang Yundong was also afraid and pulled out his hand in time, but he was still caught with a finger, so he screamed.

"Open, open the door!"

Lin Feng opened the door and was about to speak, but Jiang Yundong squeezed in with his strong body, quickly closed the door, and leaned against the door panel to listen to the sound outside, it should be the person who was following him.

Thinking about it, I thought the world's richest man was so awesome, but he turned out to be a child who had to listen to his parents.

In Lin Feng's heart, the last bit of admiration for Jiang Yundong was gone. He felt that he was born in such a wealthy family that had produced many richest men. Jiang Yundong was the only son, so he should be the richest man.

Jiang Yundong took off his hat and mask, then handed over the black card, "Take it and leave with me. As long as you are willing to follow me, I will not be afraid even if I am against the whole world!"

In fact, the whole world in Jiang Yundongli is his family, mainly his parents. However, it was the first time he had resisted his parents for one person, and he had a great sense of accomplishment, as if he had the vigor that he had only when he was young.

Lin Feng pushed the black card away with a look of disdain, "Oh, the love between us is only worth 1 billion?"

Jiang Yundong thought for a while, and then said, "Then if I give you my shares, there will be tens of billions or even three billions. In fact, in my eyes, our love is priceless!"

Lin Feng gave Jiang Yundong a blank look, took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Jiang's mother. After he got the money, he had been careful and asked for Jiang's contact information, which came in handy today.