19 Visit Fu Chao

front page
19 Visit Fu Chao
search
19 Visit Fu Chao
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ask for a recommendation ticket

-----text-----

Lin Feng first went to a high-end jewelry store, took pictures for Jiang Yundong to see, and pretended to let him choose. After a while, he answered casually, and then he calmly set out the address of Fu Chao's hospital.

The hospital that picked Fu Chao up was their family's private hospital. It was located on the outskirts of the city, or in the mountains, surrounded by mountains and rivers, with lake and mountain views. Unlike a hospital, it looked like a place for the aged.

The people of the Fu family set up an iron gate at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain was surrounded by iron nets to prevent idlers from going up the mountain to disturb their Master Fu's rest.

If you want to see him, you have to make an appointment in advance, and only people who are close to the Fu family can go in, or only with a name card. There are quite a few rules.

The security guard didn't recognize Lin Feng's face, and he didn't have a name card, so it was impossible to enter through the gate, so he had to climb over the wall.

In fact, Lin Feng has done a lot of things like climbing over the wall. Looking at the iron net, he thinks it is relatively easy, but he has to avoid the peripheral cameras.

Turning the entire foot of the mountain to one side, Lin Feng found the blind spot, and climbed over the wall to enter, but was frightened by the footsteps of the patrolling security guards, his foot slipped and fell directly to the ground, hitting a tree trunk, his forehead was torn and bleeding, his pants and Clothes were all torn by clothes.

It hurts so bad, he would not have come if he knew it earlier, he couldn't figure out why he came here.

Oh, it was for revenge on Fu Chao.

That guy Fu Chao was lying on the bed and couldn't move, so he went to take a look, scolded him, or raped him, hum!

Thinking of this, Lin Feng was full of motivation. In fact, he was most angry with the 100 million, because Fu Chao was too stingy, otherwise today's disaster would not have happened.

He got up from the ground, wiped the dirt, and climbed up. He didn't dare to walk on the artificially repaired path for fear of being discovered, so he hid behind bushes or tree trunks and climbed up.

After a while, it finally reached the mountainside, and there was another tall white wall. Lin Feng observed for a while and found that there was a camphor tree in the backyard very close to the wall.

Observing the location, Lin Feng carefully dug a little recess on the wall, just a little, then took a few steps back, took a breath, climbed half way with the force of sprinting, and then clasped the recess with his fingers. He climbed up like a turtle, and his fingers were bleeding before he reached the top.

He rested on his stomach for a while and saw the gardener coming towards him. He slid down quickly, regardless of whether the ground was dirty or whether his hands and feet ached.

The gardener came to the backyard to take a look, lowered his head to check the traces on the grass, and then asked the window, "Master, is anyone here?"

"No, you can go, I want to rest."

The gardener took another look at the fence and left anyway.

Lin Feng, who was hiding behind the curtain, breathed a sigh of relief. He couldn't help laughing as he watched Fu Chao's right leg being hung up in a plaster cast.

Fu Chao asked, "You...did you come in over the wall?"

"Then, I'm not an acquaintance of your Fu family, and I don't have a name card. How can I get in without climbing over the wall?"

Fu Chao's face was haggard. Since he kicked Lin Feng out, he hadn't improved much. His eyes suddenly lit up when he saw Lin Feng today.

This person's clothes and trousers were scratched, and scars could be seen through the cuts. His fingers were stained with wall plaster and were bleeding. There was a lot of mud on his body, and his nose was dirty. It seemed that he had gone through hardships and obstacles.

"I'm telling you Fu Chao, don't think I'm here to see you, I just heard that you're hospitalized, and I want to laugh at you!"

"Um."

Fu Chao's reaction was cold, but his heart was already moved. He knew that the one he loved was a scumbag with a hard mouth and a soft heart. Even if he was a scumbag, he had to be so affectionate. Traveling thousands of miles to see him was too much. .

Lin Feng saw that Fu Chao didn't respond, so he started to laugh at him, and said something that would add insult to injury, but Fu Chao remained expressionless as if he didn't hear it.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1558.
13
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
03
.
Recommended popular novels
After entering the world of infinite streaming, the squeamish and heartthrob
It was broken by the protagonist doi before it was blackened
The innocent little white flower loved by the heroines
even doi is a good brother
Stallion Teacher Teaching Guide
cuckold babe
Recently updated novel
The group favorite young master of the underground training place
[Overall Attack] Training androgynous beauties
Jing Xing Xing Zhi (abo)
In order to save my son, I became a sex slave of my uncle and father-in-law
Fallen Bitch System Game
bloody love story
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop